• Louis Saha
    • Royston Drenthe
    • Phil Neville
    • Apostolis Velios

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Distin for me - shaded it over howard, not blaming him for the 2nd goal, one of those things, if anything howard should have maybe done a little better. Belting save on penno though.

Enrique looks a great buy for them.

As for atkinson, just genuinely disgusted. Suarez should be banned for that over reaction and Adam and Lucas were a disgrace.

Rodwells legs do trap Suarez' leg to be fair to the lad.

It's very difficult to tell the impact looking at it on camera but it would clearly have hurt. I think peeps are being far too hard on the Liverpool player.

You are kidding right? Theres no way that hurt, at least not as much as he made out. Ive had 1 tackle that broke a bone in my foot. I went down, got up and made a tackle before giving up. He was reacting to get a free kick and worse (which he succeeded in doing). He also has shin pads on. If that hurt then Im a tap dancing hippo.

You are kidding right? Theres no way that hurt, at least not as much as he made out. Ive had 1 tackle that broke a bone in my foot. I went down, got up and made a tackle before giving up. He was reacting to get a free kick and worse (which he succeeded in doing). He also has shin pads on. If that hurt then Im a tap dancing hippo.

Nope. I checked the video evidence closely and it does look like his leg gets buckled a bit.

1:14 on the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x37ovO4i5VU

It's not a sending off, but it doesn't mean Suarez wasn't hurt in the challenge either if we are reasonable. You can clearly see his leg bend.

Edited by Avinalaff

Nope. I checked the video evidence closely and it does look like his leg gets buckled a bit.

1:14 on the vid.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=x37ovO4i5VU

It's not a sending off, but it doesn't mean Suarez wasn't hurt in the challenge either if we are reasonable. You can clearly see his leg bend.

Suarez was not hurt, forensic video analysis does nothing other than suggest rodwells knee cap would have taken the brunt of any pain, he clearly moves any offending part of his feet at the ball and tucks the other away. 100% clean tackle, "clearly see his leg bend"? you probably would see that if you looked at a Tom Daley dive. Can't believe you can even look to offer an alternative opinion.

You cant be Serious? His legs dont trap Suarez's legs AT ALL.... His Knee which is bent after the tackle, hits Suarez on his foot with minimal force. Pathetic

article-2044340-0E2C156600000578-561_468x295.jpg

This Picture (Origanlly from the Matchday thread) CLEARLY shows... That your talking out your arse. Rodwell doesnt "trap his legs" around Suarez like you said...

Edited by GoodisonRoad

Suarez was not hurt, forensic video analysis does nothing other than suggest rodwells knee cap would have taken the brunt of any pain, he clearly moves any offending part of his feet at the ball and tucks the other away. 100% clean tackle, "clearly see his leg bend"? you probably would see that if you looked at a Tom Daley dive. Can't believe you can even look to offer an alternative opinion.

How on earth can you clarify whether Suarez was hurt or not.

The video clearly shows his leg has been made contact with, so there is the possibility that he was hurt. To dismiss that is illogical.

Nobody feels it is a foul, but that doesn't mean there is no contact. Are you going to deny what is on the video? That's crazy lol. huh.png

The video clearly shows his leg has been made contact with, so there is the possibility that he was hurt. To dismiss that is illogical.

Nobody feels it is a foul, but that doesn't mean there is no contact. Are you going to deny what is on the video? That's crazy lol. huh.png

What Video are you watching exactly!? huh.png From the video you posted... its someone recording it on their phone off the T.V and it only shows 1 view of the incident and even on that you can tell he never touched him!

Because I have played football and being reknown for enjoying a tackle I am well aware of what constitutes rolling around. The impact from Rodwell was from his knee on suarez foot and would have had the same if not more feedback on rodders knee - did he roll around?

Pathetic reaction, and your attempt to even view it as something that warranted that reaction is flimsy to say the very least.

You cant be Serious? His legs dont trap Suarez's legs AT ALL.... His Knee which is bent after the tackle, hits Suarez on his foot with minimal force. Pathetic

article-2044340-0E2C156600000578-561_468x295.jpg

This Picture (Origanlly from the Matchday thread) CLEARLY shows... That your talking out your arse. Rodwell doesnt "trap his legs" around Suarez like you said...

If you want to act like a clown and talk to me like that I'll ensure you get the squirty flower right between the eyes at every opportunity. Ok petal? Be nice.wink.png

How can you use a single frame of photography as evidence? What about the frames before or afterwards? Do you think the video above lies? Watch the damn thing at the time I stated.

Edited by Avinalaff

Because I have played football and being reknown for enjoying a tackle I am well aware of what constitutes rolling around. The impact from Rodwell was from his knee on suarez foot and would have had the same if not more feedback on rodders knee - did he roll around?

Pathetic reaction, and your attempt to even view it as something that warranted that reaction is flimsy to say the very least.

I guess you are going to be in for a penny in for a pound with this now - good luck because I don't think many will sit in your camp!

If you want to act like a clown and talk to me like that I'll ensure you get the squirty flower hits you right between the eyes at every opportunity. Ok petal? Be nice.wink.png

How can you use a single frame of photography as evidence? What about the frames before or afterwards? Do you think the video above lies? Watch the damn thing at the time I stated.

i have watched it..no leg trapping..no buckling that i can see..the tackling foot is down on the ground before suarez is near rodwell and his knee follows through..he doesn't wrap the other leg around..

Haf, you don't half make me chuckle sometimes. We've all played football. Look at the video again.

If you want to act like a clown and talk to me like that I'll ensure you get the squirty flower right between the eyes at every opportunity. Ok petal? Be nice.wink.png

I Said your talking out your Arse..... which you are.... not sure how that constitutes "acting like a clown" if im honest, but i guess its hard for people to accept their wrong, isnt it "Petal" rolleyes.gif

theres contact with the knee at 1:14 but not much buckling goin on...suarez only screams in pain when he lands after jumpin 20 feet in the air..anyone would think the cunt steppd on a land mine

Thank you.

So my point is that if there is contact, then it's possible that there could be pain.

I rest my case.

why doesn't suarez have that face when he's mid flight then? only when he lands? surely it would have hurt straight away before he leaped up in the air?

Can't answer that one mate. I just try to be fair with people, and if there is a possibility that he felt it, then that's enough for me not to call him a cheat. Suarez didn't get Rodwell sent off. The ref did that.

The video shows his leg bend, and that hurts like hell.

I also have a 27 inch monitor, so don't know if you guys can see what I see.

also..you said rodwells legs trap suarez's..i still can't see where that happens..all i see is a knee hitting his leg..no trapping or buckling..just contact between a knee and a guarded leg

Rodders leg stops his foot, and then the top leg moves in.

Not deliberate by any means, but it's there for all to see if you scrutinize it.

his knee hits him and he is in the air before the other leg gets there from what i see..i must be seein a different clip to you..not havin a go but you said we might not see something cos we don't want to..maybe you're seein somethin you want to cos quite often i have seen on your posts you want to be the liked fair guy..not sayin its a bad thing but glasses can get tinted either way