• Royston Drenthe
    • Phil Neville
    • Apostolis Velios

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only offer it to Tim Howard.

Not that impressed with any other player enough to warrant giving them motm.

Distin was decent again other than the 2nd goal, and disappointed with Jags and Baines, who don't seem to be giving enough for me lately. Jags is an absolute liability at the moment.

I think we're being a little bit harsh here.

We played backs to the wall for nearly 70 minutes, and created a fair few attempts at goal.

Saha looked lively.

Fellaini worked hard in the middle.

Cahill was all over the spot (Daglish even said he was best player on the pitch)

Distin was good for the majority of the game.

Howard... enough said.

Drenthe had a decent cameo when he came on.

I must admit we cant judge anything on this game due to the sending off turning it on its head.

I think this is one of the best games i have seen Fellaini play. I am not a big admirer of Fellaini so i studyed him today. Never gave the ball away once and didnt look out of place going forward. Felt sorry for the lad.

We only decide to gain the confidence to pass the ball aroung when we go one down as the other team backs off. This really grates on me.

I think today proved that Coleman will never be our finished article for a right midfielder. As soon as a strong Leftback comes up against him. He was read from start t finish and looked like a right back that didnt wany to be there.

Hibbert still playing the long ball down the line when anyone pressurises him even though he knows he's aiming to nobody.

Jags has always been a class act for us but lately, really being found wanting at the back. Trying to go for glory tackles at the momnet with his consentration ot there.

As soon as we brought Drenthe on we looked like a balanced side. Looked really sharp.

We will always beat the likes of the Wigans on a saturday with Osman and Coleman but we must understand that these will always be squad players and will never acheive great heights.

I was gutted with Jack getting sent off but hope our fans will not go on about this as there is always a reason behind our lack of passing on a field.

Why does every player pass to a player then stand there and watch them without making space. This is the most annoying thing of all. When we had Pienaar this was erradicated so how can one player change us back to tem years ago again.

Either round and Moyes have to answer to this or our players are just not good enough.

rant over!!

I must admit we cant judge anything on this game due to the sending off turning it on its head.

I think this is one of the best games i have seen Fellaini play. I am not a big admirer of Fellaini so i studyed him today. Never gave the ball away once and didnt look out of place going forward. Felt sorry for the lad.

We only decide to gain the confidence to pass the ball aroung when we go one down as the other team backs off. This really grates on me.

I think today proved that Coleman will never be our finished article for a right midfielder. As soon as a strong Leftback comes up against him. He was read from start t finish and looked like a right back that didnt wany to be there.

Hibbert still playing the long ball down the line when anyone pressurises him even though he knows he's aiming to nobody.

Jags has always been a class act for us but lately, really being found wanting at the back. Trying to go for glory tackles at the momnet with his consentration ot there.

As soon as we brought Drenthe on we looked like a balanced side. Looked really sharp.

We will always beat the likes of the Wigans on a saturday with Osman and Coleman but we must understand that these will always be squad players and will never acheive great heights.

I was gutted with Jack getting sent off but hope our fans will not go on about this as there is always a reason behind our lack of passing on a field.

Why does every player pass to a player then stand there and watch them without making space. This is the most annoying thing of all. When we had Pienaar this was erradicated so how can one player change us back to tem years ago again.

Either round and Moyes have to answer to this or our players are just not good enough.

rant over!!

Not sure your username is appropriate mate. You might want to check the name of one of the admins here lol.

All round apology,

I just got in from the game and was extremely frustrated at yet another very poor Ref

I havent had the benefit of seeing it on the box yet but to me Jacks tackle was not even a free kick let alone a red, and I thought it was the turning point of the game. So I was expecting to see people screaming at the injustice

It was an aimless rant at the situation and not pointed to anyone in here

lol just read the rest of the forum!

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

Gave it Howard for obvious reasons.. Had to watch this one on sky. Jacks tackle was perfect, foot down, won the ball. Thought the substitutions were done right also. I genuinely thought we might grab an equaliser til the balls up.. I also think Baines is loosing interest?..

Am usually moaning that he's been invisible but gave it to Rodwell, he had a great game last week and was really coming in to his stride today, nothing wrong with his challenge, referees jus spoiled what could have been Rodwells best ever performance. Saha impressed as well, hopefully dropping Jags would have the same affect on his performances.

Tough one as they all put in a shift trying to stave off the inevitable after a horrific clanger by the ref

Felli played well, Saha looked interested to a point, Osman is more important than most think it all fell apart when he went off. Jags is an absolute liabilty and must be dropped

Did Saha manage to even get a single shot on target? He had opportunities and wasted every one of them. Strikers who can't hit the target from 10 yards are in need of reprogramming. In this league, you need to have a better shot to goal ratio, as chances don't come often.

Saha was playing very well up to and beyond the sending off. He made a chance or 2 out of nothing. When fit he should be starting as he's the best we've got.

Did Saha manage to even get a single shot on target? He had opportunities and wasted every one of them. Strikers who can't hit the target from 10 yards are in need of reprogramming. In this league, you need to have a better shot to goal ratio, as chances don't come often.

I think thats a bit harsh, its not like he missed any sitters

Every chance he had yesterday he created himself and he wasnt too far off with a couple of them

thought he did alright to be honest, just after the red card he got no support and had to chase down long balls that were nowhere near him.