IGNORED

From the Redside of the City.

Redside

Hello from the darkside as most of you put it :)

A few of you may have seen me posting already, well i thought i better introduce myself.

My name is Jordan and I'm a Red and I have come in peace for banter and general football chat really.

I will listen and take in most peoples opinions, But i do not take wind up merchants of any club lightly especially my own.

Look forward to the chats and banter!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see both Liverpool and ManCity fans on the same page with their greetings! Both teams struggled against us until they got their 12th man dishing out the cards! Well, that’s the view of most Neutrals and Evertonians alike! Corruption is ripe in British football and the match fixes are protected by the FA because anyone who questions the Refs actions gets punished as shown in the Derby! Ref justice alright!

Hello from the darkside as most of you put it smile.png

A few of you may have seen me posting already, well i thought i better introduce myself.

My name is Jordan and I'm a Red and I have come in peace for banter and general football chat really.

I will listen and take in most peoples opinions, But i do not take wind up merchants of any club lightly especially my own.

Hello Redside I am a Spurs fan that also likes coming on here. but your Liverpool fans disgust me just before the Tottenham game the other week, I went on a Liverpool forum to see what you lot had to say about the spurs game, now I don't know what it is about you lot, but if you read most of the comments on here and on one of the Spurs forums I go on ,the people are pretty reasonable and realistic, but I was appalled at the general opinion of the comments that day, there was a general opinion that you would just turn up turn us over easy, and that you were looking good for the title, I am glad to see that easy victory against shity old spurs came off for and that it was a walk in the park you imagined. The shear arrogance and attitude of Liverpool fans stink, even gooners are realists and give their opposition some respect even when it is us, I am sorry to burst any bubbles for you but the days of Liverpool being a dominant force have been over for more than 20 years.

Rant over

Hello Redside I am a Spurs fan that also likes coming on here. but your Liverpool fans disgust me just before the Tottenham game the other week, I went on a Liverpool forum to see what you lot had to say about the spurs game, now I don't know what it is about you lot, but if you read most of the comments on here and on one of the Spurs forums I go on ,the people are pretty reasonable and realistic, but I was appalled at the general opinion of the comments that day, there was a general opinion that you would just turn up turn us over easy, and that you were looking good for the title, I am glad to see that easy victory against shity old spurs came off for and that it was a walk in the park you imagined. The shear arrogance and attitude of Liverpool fans stink, even gooners are realists and give their opposition some respect even when it is us, I am sorry to burst any bubbles for you but the days of Liverpool being a dominant force have been over for more than 20 years.

Rant over

huh.png O - k so you have been to one Liverpool website and than decided to tar every Liverpool supporter with the same brush hey? doh.gif

Well let me know what website it was and i will tell you know if it is rated as a LFC forum as there is a lot of crap where all the WUM's gather together and butt fuck each other.

same on them two turds came from yesterday? shame they aren't all like you..although when they are like them two clots i don't feel bad about hatin them laugh.png

Most probably mate.

Everyone has a few supporters that like to get a "i'm a moron fix" after win's

Very embarrassing.blush.png

I agree, there,s one very popular Spurs forum I go on and there are a lot of dickheads on there today spouting all sorts of shit, because we are playing the scum, we are all fanatical about the teams we support and passionate about them and will defend them on places like this, but there are some idiots that delight in rubbing others up the wrong way, but thats a sad reflection on society generally. but a majority of fans are pretty decent folk even Gooners.

The ones that really wind me up are the Glory hunting Man UTD fans living down here in Essex, that have no connection with them and have never even been to Manchester, but I could be just jealous.

Footballs always been a tribal thing and we all have different reasons for Supporting our clubs, for me I was born near Spurs and my family all supported them, My 14 year old son supports Man U because of Rooney and Ronaldo and It really hurts that I have to give money to them cunts each time I buy a shirt for him, and it has caused no end of rows with the wife, I took him to WHL last year and he loved it but he still loves United, I have to live with that, and each time they score against us (as they always do) I have to take it and not react which is difficult.

Every club has 'big' forum sites where there's a real clique of fans. They'll turn on anybody like a vigilante mob.

I'd plead with any fan never to form their view of fans from places like this. It's just very misleading.

When you actually meet opposition fans (or work with them etc) - very few have this 'hate' thing going on - but I've found the fans seem to adopt similar behaviour to the team.

United fans 'confident' they can come back from any set back

City fans 'Every silver lining has a black cloud!'

Liverpool fans 'Due to a 25 year technical hitch, former glory will be resumed shortly'

But when you get a crowd of fans - the behaviour changes. I've even had to tell my own kid to knock it off with Munich chants. They don't stop and THINK - just start chanting stuff. He's had the error of his ways pointed out to him!

I don't have a problem with kids choosing who to support - unfortunately, it does tend to mean really young kids will support United or Chelsea (and now City). it's a shame but it's always been that way really, but with the world getting smaller and smaller, it's happening more and more - cos kids are being exposed to the top teams day in day out.

In the old days, you'd only read about your local teams in the local press, and choose one of those.

Having said all that - I wouldn't let my son buy a United shirt! I flatly refused. So, as not to be biased, I let him have a Newcastle shirt! I eventually converted him to blue though.

Hello Redside, I have seen your posts and I have to say you are very welcome. As opposed to the other plonkers who came on purely as wind up merchants. Make yourself at home and bring us cakes, tea, beer and everything else we need.rofl.gif

Paul, your Spurs game against Arsenal was a bloody disgrace! What is wrong with you? I bet Spurs would score 4 and you let me down... badly!jump for joy.gif

Bluesky, must admit I wanted to run around cheering when I first saw your name. Another good ol' bluenose in the room. You cheat, you are a bloody foreigner.shaking fist.png

Personally I like the opinions of other fans to be seen, just to see how the 'other' side think. The differences of opinion are amazing at times, but as long as they are genuine opinions and not @rseholes then it is great to have a chance to meet and greet. You three guys (I have known Paul a while now from elsewhere) give us a nice mix.

welcome one and all.Money.gif (Paul theres the cash I promised for being nice to merofl.gif )

I come on here a lot more than I should to be honest,especially as not being an Everton but I enjoy the banter and your all pretty decent people and I haven't seen any opinionated wankers that you usually get on some forums, and because of that I genuinely want to see Everton do well, except when they play Spurs of Course, there are 2 Spurs Forums I frequent 1 I am very fond of but is not used as often as it used to be, and the other is packed but I don't particularly like it as there are some right arseholes on it that spoil it with their stupidity for example last day of the transfer window they were convinced we were going to sign Kaka, and guiseppe Rossi, and the fucking stupid purile comments put me off, and this weekend the derby a majority of the fans were decent and realistic, but a handful of tossers that could do nothing but refer to Arsenal fans as cunts, which some of them maybe but most are just fans like all of us, and how easy it was going to be a walk over are these people 5 years old ?

any way I like this forum and I am getting some great new lines for abuse from Marco it's Helping My Repertoire No end,

By the way I have told a couple of Toffee fans down here to have a look

P S Rubes Sorry about not Beating Arsenal 4-0 Mate

But I am happy with 2-1 what do you guys think of Wenger not shaking Clive Allens hand

Arsene Wenger a man with Cult written all over him

Are we supposed to know about that? Most lads have been stood on a high bridge looking down all weekend. wink.png

Are we supposed to know about that? Most lads have been stood on a high bridge looking down all weekend. wink.png

sorry Mate I was trying to gloat or anything I was just responding to Rubes post. I understand how you fella 's must be feeling I didn't see the Everton game but from what I understand it was never a penalty, or a deserved red card, but we've all experienced it before.

Bloody crazy, but then again if it was before Christmas, think of all those wives and g/f's who would have to do without a prezzie so we could go to the game.

What was that chant from the Spurs fans a few years ago? "You can shove your roses up your arse. Cos I love footy more than you?" Or something like that.rofl.gif

Welcome Redside! I like to think the people on here have more of a decency than other forums. Even through the dark and depressing times, the banter is generally very well received, seconded to that, I feel we have some good 'characters' on here, whom if you can take their style and views are still incredibly well liked and respected posters.

Mods are good too, very helpful and friendly (bar that Romey lad :P)

But all in all, its good. Get osting more often and you'll become one of the resident reds like Xav' and Johny :)

Bloody crazy, but then again if it was before Christmas, think of all those wives and g/f's who would have to do without a prezzie so we could go to the game.

What was that chant from the Spurs fans a few years ago? "You can shove your roses up your arse. Cos I love footy more than you?" Or something like that.rofl.gif

I'll never forget the quick witted humour of fans when some lad was asking his girlfriend to marry him during half time - he was on the pitch down on one knee... when the crowd starting singing "You don't know what you're doing, you don't know what you're doing"...

And I still roll about when fans wave a sent off player with "cheerio, cheerio, cheerio!"

Edited by BlueSky

Hello from the darkside as most of you put it smile.png

Just a quick question. Do you feel embarrassed to have a dirty cheat like Suarez in your team?