IGNORED

From the Redside of the City.

Redside

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont really know anyone who likes him, but most recognize he is a very good footballer.

What I do know is that i like Redside more than you and your 1 line train of thought. Look at the forum motto, for the thinking Evertonian, then ask yourself if youre in the right place. You want single-minded player bashing, go to the Blueroom. Otherwise drop this childish irritating 1 man crusade and try to contribute.

dont really know anyone who likes him, but most recognize he is a very good footballer.

What I do know is that i like Redside more than you and your 1 line train of thought. Look at the forum motto, for the thinking Evertonian, then ask yourself if youre in the right place. You want single-minded player bashing, go to the Blueroom. Otherwise drop this childish irritating 1 man crusade and try to contribute.

Hear hear

Edited by Redside

what is everyone so worked up about, all i ever said was that suarez was a rat and now im being called a cunt(rubecula) and all sorts of things.

but thats all youve said since the derby and you taken it too far in my opinion.

I see you ignored my advice of contributing in a constructive manner too.

what is everyone so worked up about, all i ever said was that suarez was a rat and now im being called a cunt(rubecula) and all sorts of things.

Yes that is the very reason I deleted the post. I do not need to lower myself to those standards, it was heat of the moment, (And I was dying to have a poo at the time)

Lets totally change the subject, this was meant to be a welcoming thread to Redside not a thread to slag people off. (Which was what got to me in the first place.)

All opinions are acceptable in here really but NOT on this thread. (And as long as you agree with me of course)

Lets try again eh?

Welcome to the friendly forum Redside

Thank you very much Rubecula.

Most people on here have been very welcoming like yourself.

I will stick around wink.png

Sticking is not an option, either you wsh your underwear or you will be put in a sealed room til the smell disipatesrofl.gif

Far too much detail man!

I didn't go into detail. I could have described it much more than that. rofl.gif

Edited by Rubecula