IGNORED

From the Redside of the City.

Redside

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

he is a dirty cheatin little shit who i hope gets his leg snapped and his career over. the little scumbag

Your just a spotty 17 year old keyboard warrior that likes to think his big by swearing on the internet.

Grow up,

to wish that on anyone is just cowardly.

Edited by Redside

he is a dirty cheatin little shit who i hope gets his leg snapped and his career over. the little scumbag

Have some respect.

I'm not a great fan of his behaviour sometimes, but name me a single team who doesn't have players capable of the same sometimes?

A player doesn't deserve that.

Why not just say "fantastic player, better still if he just focused on playing"?

Thank God we know you're not typical of Everton fans

I would be happy to agree with you if you said he cheated. There are a lot of players who do. In fact I suspect there is more than a lot of players who at one time or another 'play' for a free kick. However personal insults like that reflect badly on us as Everton supporters and as for ranting about getting his leg snapped shows how immature you are. Never ever would I wish personal injury on any player, ( well apart from the one who rifled through my fianceé's drawers while I was away. Although I can't fault his taste. Yes he was a Liverpool player at the time too.crying.gif ) Yet even when that happened I never wen around posting infantile comments about leg snapping. That is simply childish and nasty.

There's some right arse hats knocking about lately.

I think Redside is showing some respect by coming on a rivals forum and not slating nor being abusive to anyone so why don't you return the favour pal.

On Saurez I think He's a class player but not a class act if he cuts out the diving which lets him down for me I'd hold him in higher regard.

I would be happy to agree with you if you said he cheated. There are a lot of players who do. In fact I suspect there is more than a lot of players who at one time or another 'play' for a free kick. However personal insults like that reflect badly on us as Everton supporters and as for ranting about getting his leg snapped shows how immature you are. Never ever would I wish personal injury on any player, ( well apart from the one who rifled through my fianceé's drawers while I was away. Although I can't fault his taste. Yes he was a Liverpool player at the time too.crying.gif ) Yet even when that happened I never wen around posting infantile comments about leg snapping. That is simply childish and nasty.

Really, really, really, sorry for asking but who? I%20surrender.gif (sorry again!) I won't be offended if you dodge this question and tell me to bugger off!!! (it's surely not just me who's intreeged by this!)

I think part of the secret to succeeding on another fan forum is to learn how to ignore, rather than react. smile.png

I would have

but when i see that written about any player LFC or not i will react it's just me, to wish that on anybody is just out of order.

• 3 months later...