IGNORED

Accrington vs Tranmere - Match Abandoned due to serious injury to player

tonight's Johnstone's Paint Trophy second-round clash between Accrington and Tranmere has been abandoned following an apparent serious injury to Accrington defender Tom Bender.

He was unconscious and was treated on the pitch for 30 minutes with oxygen and was on a drip before he left in an ambulance he has a suspected broken neck.

Hope the lad gets well soon, horrible to hear of such a horrific injury.

my thoughts are with the lad and his family.

He's out of hospital...

"The last thing I remember is going to my aunt's house last week, but from what I'm told it's probably best that I don't remember any of the Tranmere game..."

"I saw the footage on TV and it was surreal. Because I don't remember anything, it's hard to believe that it actually happened. It sort of feels like a dream. Watching myself lying there unconscious was very strange."

Actually....checking it out on Stanley's OS they're charging £2 per adult and kids are free.

So as they're obviously going to incur some expenses for policing etc probably shouldn't really criticise.

I stand corrected, well romey does, I hope Baxter gives him 6 of the best instead. Romey wouldn't mind it, he'd be confident Jose would miss!