IGNORED

The X Factor Thread

StevO

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair enough then. but i would be very surprised if he is the first contestant.

I believe he was 'boasting about it'

To be 100% honest, he was already into the partying/drinking/drugs before X-Factor, then the fame came and it was a whole different level for him. I do understand and sympathise it

im surprised they never put him in rehab, gave him a week off and then let him carry on.

could have been positive publicity for them, look like they are helping someone with a problem.

good PR opportunity missed for me.

Maybe if he actually had some talent they may have!

I think it was more a case of misha would sell more albums/singles than kitty. People just seemed to dislike her, she's not been getting the public votes and a lot of bad press.

Misha is probably more marketable.

Hasn't Misha been in the bottom 2 quite a few times?

I thought Kitty was a much better singer than most of them, and actually looked ok once she sorted that weird botox forehead out.

Craig, or the Irish girl for me are the weakest contestants now, with the other Liverpool lad being slightly more professional, but I expect the judges will want to keep the girl band, as it's easier to sell 4 'chicks' than 1.

I think Micha is being led along to help them get rid of the 'also rans' before she gets ditched at the 'still get a contract' stage. They didn't bring back the Amelia bird to kick her out again, so my guess is the last 3 will be the 4 girls, Micha, and Amelia, with Micha coming 3rd.

Not that I watch it though. I walked past Dixons earlier and it was on.