IGNORED

The X Factor Thread

StevO

I don't understand why 'Knob' got such a big reaction. Eeek!

I'm 21-years-old by the way- just for future reference.

But, I'm glad you got to see the real me! I'm a monster.

"The only people who appear to be fans are you and Steve, so you don't really have much to talk about."

We've got a whole show, it comes around twice a week!

As an ending note on the whoooooooole thing: I'll leave what's been said in here, in this thread. Nothing to do with Everton, so outside of this thread, you're not a knob. shaking fist.png

"...i have a feeling if we are discussing the show we might get a few more fans come out of the woodwork"

To be 100% honest, if I hadn't committed so early, I wouldn't have posted in this thread after whats been said.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a shame Harry got evicted; his mushroom stroganoff in the elimination round would have gone down nicely at seventy-one degrees north....I think the judges were holding his second rate Argentine tango against himshaking%20fist.png .

hmm, may be a little confused michael?

Haven't seen this weeks in full, just caught the end so I saw the big scouse lad singing Adele, he was good! Not sure about his snarl, but his voice is good!

Craig. yeah he did well.

Marcus (the other scouse lad) did well with a bit of Stevie Wonder.

Edited by StevO

cant believe there is a thread about the merits of the X-Factor, its car crash tv, it just kills off the real talent that is out grafting away night after night just to get noticed, and BBC are just about to introduce their new show "the voice" shaking%20fist.pngcrying.gif

...or alternatively something a lot more interesting...

http://www.watching-paint-dry.com/

come on lads, see the first few pages, your saying nothing new.

leave us sad bastards to it.

Laughing at how they phoned the supposedly 'ill' judge, and she had this terrible voice problem, but had still managed to watch the show and vote. Then they got rid of one of the girls that were there to make the numbers up, by putting the favourite against her in the vote.

They really have no care that they are so see through, and the sad bit is that audiences don't seem to care that they're having the piss took out of their integrity and intelligence. What ever happened to acceptable standards? The horrible clowns are making millions out of manipulating people. It disgusts me.

Laughing at how they phoned the supposedly 'ill' judge, and she had this terrible voice problem, but had still managed to watch the show and vote.

This was hilarious, she didn't sound genuinely ill at all!

Wouldn't have put my money on Sophie to go (before the final 2 were announced).

Still shocked Frankie is still there, although his Saturday performance wasn't as bad as the previous weeks!

Marcus (the other scouse lad) did well with a bit of Stevie Wonder.

I said before somewhere in here I wasn't sure he'd do well when Gary put him through but he's surprised me!

I thought the Risk were poor this week, but possibly understandable with their line-up shake-up!? And a terrible song choice!

Edited by Kohen

come on lads, see the first few pages, your saying nothing new.

leave us sad bastards to it.

Sorry but I'm a bit bitter, my nans hairdresser is one of the contestents and supposidely he can sing a bit - fair play to him, but that's not helping my nan's barnet, she's beginning to look like Fellaini with her doo!!! Vote him out!!!

Sorry but I'm a bit bitter, my nans hairdresser is one of the contestents and supposidely he can sing a bit - fair play to him, but that's not helping my nan's barnet, she's beginning to look like Fellaini with her doo!!! Vote him out!!!

rofl.gifrofl.gif

i was disappointed with the risk. if its the halloween night and you are doing Thriller i want to see the works! not just four guys singing.

thriller is more than just a song, its a whole bloody show in itself!

Exactly, not something which could be done justice in the 2 minute time slot they're given!

Edited by Kohen

in four pages of x factor talk, this is brilliant!

I know what you mean, shocking. How Frankie Cock-in-my-cozzy is stil in, I have no idea. But I genuinely thought The Risk were going to do well.

Janet should have been in the bottom three, she f*cked it up son!!!!!!

But in all seriousness - Marcus, MishaB (Two M's are class above), Little Mix and Craig or Janet (unfortunately) in the final.

Get in there J!

Welcome aboard son!

For me its got to be Marcus or Misha to win. Cant stand Little Mix, if you are a girl band you either need to be good or fit, they are neither! How they lasted longer than The Risk is mad!

Anyone think Gary Barlows Take That fans might be keeping Frankie in?

Rather some right idiots keeping Frankie in. The only other explaination is that people who don't like the show want to mess it up again, like they did with Wagner etc. They'll be the same people who'll want the shitta's to do bad.

I watch it every Sat, never said anything because it started going off topic.

I like LittleMix man, if they sing acapella and like they have before, they're class. 4 different styles, its ace. Just hate it when they sing in harmony, then it's wank. But get them doing their individual stuff and they've got great voices for little lass's.

I like LittleMix man, if they sing acapella and like they have before, they're class. 4 different styles, its ace. Just hate it when they sing in harmony, then it's wank. But get them doing their individual stuff and they've got great voices for little lass's.

Even moon face? i hope she doesnt see this because she look upset the other week at people calling her, but i doubt she reads TT. But she walks and dances like a bloke.

I will admit i liked them doing Katy Perry last week, but not been into them any other.

I know what you mean, shocking. How Frankie Cock-in-my-cozzy is stil in, I have no idea. But I genuinely thought The Risk were going to do well.

Janet should have been in the bottom three, she f*cked it up son!!!!!!

But in all seriousness - Marcus, MishaB (Two M's are class above), Little Mix and Craig or Janet (unfortunately) in the final.

So, you've finally come out of the X-Factor closet with your leather and studs ablaze huh? thpinkygirly.gif