IGNORED

Nathan Dyer

Well! That's told me! However, if it appears on their site they're linking us, as far as I'm concerned, as they have posted the link to that arse wipe rag on their website so they're doing the linking.

Does the end sausage in an open link of sausages not feel part of the original link because it is at the end (or start)? Would it be more technically and politically correct to say the BBC had sub-linked this story (as I don't want to be accused of not linking correctly)? Does that make the end sausage a sub-sausage?

Ner, ner, ner ner ner!

What?

Sausages dont feel anything.

Dyer also behaved very dickish in the Carling Cup final, if I remember correctly. That was him, right?

I thought it was De Guzman being the dick personally. If your on a hat-trick and your team gets a pen you should take it, especially if your not a striker! Dont think Dyer will get many opportunities to score a hat-trick in a cup final again. Would have been a first in the carling cup final or the first hat-trick at new wembley or something i remember the commentator saying.

On topic, no tah. I admire him, because he has come through with Swansea from the lower league's but we need to be looking at a better type of player to take us to that other level.

I've got an idea, lets sign Kone!

Edited by GoodisonRoad

On topic, no tah. I admire him, because he has come through with Swansea from the lower league's but we need to be looking at a better type of player to take us to that other level.

Signed for them when they were in the Championship. Came through at Southampton but they wanted rid due to a bad attitude.

I thought it was De Guzman being the dick personally. If your on a hat-trick and your team gets a pen you should take it, especially if your not a striker! Dont think Dyer will get many opportunities to score a hat-trick in a cup final again. Would have been a first in the carling cup final or the first hat-trick at new wembley or something i remember the commentator saying.

I've got an idea, lets sign Kone!

If De Guzman is the regular penalty taker and doesn't want to let you take it if you ask, you should let him go ahead and take it rather than make a fuss imo.

Kone also provided good link-up play. No offense to Jelavic, but he doesn't offer much more than being a classic poacher.

Exactly.

If we get him then i hope it works out for him, i remember him from his PSV days, i just don't see that it makes any financial sense, and as i have also said before i think lack of creativity from midfield has not helped our strikers in the past either.

It doesnt make financial sense but he could be a very good buy.

Our creativity hasnt been great but Jela doesnt create anything for himself of his team mates and whilst Vic can do both, I just dont think he is good enough to be the number 1 striker. Put it this way both Vic & Kone will probably be valued at the same amount and whilst Vic is younger I dont see him improving upon what he did last year and he simply isnt as good as Kone.

Anyway back to Dyer, Id rather spend 2mil on Redmond than 5mil on him. :P

Bloody hell lad, I was taking the piss.

So was I but the attempt at self-deprecation obviously went West. No harm done eh?

Edit: I still don't want Dyer anywhere near an Everton shirt.

Edited by Cake