IGNORED

I really miss Gravesen

Peter H

I think we could do with a Joe Parkinson and Gary Speed midfield partnership id love to have those 2 playing now. If you wanna go further bach then i really miss Southall, Steven, Ratcliffe, Mountfield, Van den Hauwe, Steven, Reid, Bracewell, Sheedy, Heath, Sharp and id have Gray on the bench!! If only...........

I think we could do with a Joe Parkinson and Gary Speed midfield partnership id love to have those 2 playing now. If you wanna go further bach then i really miss Southall, Steven, Ratcliffe, Mountfield, Van den Hauwe, Steven, Reid, Bracewell, Sheedy, Heath, Sharp and id have Gray on the bench!! If only...........

That's more than one!

Lineker, now your talking, he was my hero as a kid, do you remember he used to wear/was sponsored by Quaser football boots!?

Still cant believe that Lineker scored 40 goals in a single season and never won anything at all!! Unbelievable, and yet with Sharp, Heath, Clarke and Wilkinson we won the league the season after he left!!

Still cant believe that Lineker scored 40 goals in a single season and never won anything at all!! Unbelievable, and yet with Sharp, Heath, Clarke and Wilkinson we won the league the season after he left!!

I thought the season he was there we finished 2nd and got beat in the cup final, just missed out on the Double.

I may be wrong.

I miss Per Kroldrup, Brett Angel, john Oster, Bakayoko, Idan Tal, Scott Gemmill and AVM

Bakayoko !! Used to get called "Back of the Echo" God knows why because he never scored.. I remember him scoring a great goal ina league cup game against some rubbish team i can't remember now, think it was a free kick ... Labelled evertons "Secret Weapon" when he arrived ... Boy have we had a few of them !!!

Bakayoko !! Used to get called "Back of the Echo" God knows why because he never scored.. I remember him scoring a great goal ina league cup game against some rubbish team i can't remember now, think it was a free kick ... Labelled evertons "Secret Weapon" when he arrived ... Boy have we had a few of them !!!

haha, yes secret weapons. What about all of the promising youngsters that never became anything. Danny Cadamatary (spelling?) for example. I remember having such high hopes for him.

haha, yes secret weapons. What about all of the promising youngsters that never became anything. Danny Cadamatary (spelling?) for example. I remember having such high hopes for him.

Danny Cadamarteri I think. I remember his 1st goal still. Him, Michael Branch and Jeffers were all touted as the next big things if my memory is right. At least we got a big chuck o cash for Jeffers :D

Oh he was a weapon alright! Let's not forget the prolific John Spencer...along with fan favourites Claus Thomson, li wiefing, Alec cleland, Peter degn, Tony Thomas, Terry phelan and poor old Mark who used to get some terrible stick and got booed off by everyone in goodison once but became a bit of a favourite near the end of his everton career.

Is it just me or were we never as bad to watch as we are now? Even when we were shit-shit I never seemed as frustrated and perplexed watching us as I do now...although I might have been tripping from the 4 packets of wine gums I'd consume, kids hey!

Anyway Johnson out!!

Danny Cadamarteri I think. I remember his 1st goal still. Him, Michael Branch and Jeffers were all touted as the next big things if my memory is right. At least we got a big chuck o cash for Jeffers biggrin.png

We're in sort of 1997-99 territory here, between Royle leaving and Smith making a fine mess of things

I seem to remember Cadamarteri coming to the fore with a goal in a shite derby win and a significant game at Leicester when he went over about a dozen times during the match, and god bless, Gary Speed got the winner with a nothing penalty in the last minute, should never have won that day

I don't really recall Branch being up to much really, Jeffers was talked of being the next big thing about the time of summer 1999 but it never really happened for him here and he was sold to Arsenal eventualy, where, well, it never really happened for him there either

Walter Smith never won anything in his time as Everton manager but I remember there was a power cut at Goodison one night and the closest thing we got to a trophy was seeing Jeffers close up in silhouette huh.png