IGNORED

Tom Adeyemi makes complaint about Liverpool fans

Can't wait for King Kennys comments.. "erm black bastard is jus hello mate in kop, ask Stevie G and the lads, we even have tops with it on in training"

Also wonder whether the fan only gets an 8 match ban?

I might be a lil harsh here as every team has the odd racist slap head, but analfield is the worse from my experience and they do lil to prevent it. On recent showing condoning and promoting it, should kick them out the city, force name change or jus ban them all together dragging the citys name in muck every year. No class, no morals, no remorse.. nasty horrible 'people'

It's a pity that whatever happens on the field of play sometimes is often overshadowed by events off it. More racial accusations abound, and it seems it was just one or maybe two people in question. I'm looking ahead of this actually and for me, it's a Shite emphatic victory when Athletic nearly made it to half time on level footing. I can't look beyond that. Rat man Gerrard played a pivotal part in tonight I'm guessing and can't stand that..individual.

I hope this issue can be resolved in quick time and nothing of the level that dragged on before

Don't want to sound awkward, but fans are responsible for themselves. Some fans are disgusting, and this is every team, not just Liverpool fans. We can hardly point fingers at them for the behaviour of fans, presuming they actually were fans, and not idiots with a clear agenda. I'm fairly sure when our own fans were accused of spitting at the City players, that we'd have been up in arms had folk branded 'all' Everton fans with the crime, or the club. Arrest the guy who said it. He is responsible for his own actions.

There will always be an element of hostility and color issues and all I feel sometimes, it's just that it's been greatly reduced from the dark days of the 1970s/80s and now a lesser scale, make no mistake about it, Idiots and morons will continue to attend and incidents will occur but not on the level as some of us will remember. No club is whiter than white, these things still exist, don't matter if you're Barcelona or Basingstoke, there will always be someone in the crowd with some personal issues, it's just that especially with the lower league fare, it tends to go unnoticed or we don't always hear about it

Don't want to sound awkward, but fans are responsible for themselves. Some fans are disgusting, and this is every team, not just Liverpool fans. We can hardly point fingers at them for the behaviour of fans, presuming they actually were fans, and not idiots with a clear agenda. I'm fairly sure when our own fans were accused of spitting at the City players, that we'd have been up in arms had folk branded 'all' Everton fans with the crime, or the club. Arrest the guy who said it. He is responsible for his own actions.

I agree with this I've heard it and I'm sure everyone here who's been to a game has at some point from our own fans/fan. It's not often mind you and I would be lying if I said it doesn't please me it's them involved again as the more shite they get the better for me after the Suarez affair and for just being well the shite happy.png

Avin's right here.... every fan is responsible for their own actions.

It's not LFC, it's a moron fan.

As for the 'You Manc Bastard' possibility.... it's possible I suppose, but it's a bit too close to 'you black bastard' (a common alliterative racist quip), he's not a Manc, and Oldham's not really Manchester (but like calling Sandbaggers scousers) Sandbaggers are from Southport for those that don't know.

FInd them, name them, ban them.... and why not prosecute them too.

and IF someone shouted it... those around them will know who it was. Grass them up I say.

Watch it on itv coverage - couldn't believe it!

I watched it too just now and I coulden't believe it either. The shout must have been loud too as Adeyemi is jogging away from the Kop and is at the edge of the box when he reacts to what he has heard meaning that it's not just somebody mumbling the 'N' word, someone has shouted it so that the lad can hear it which makes it all the more disgraceful.

It's nice to see that everyone was comforting the lad as he was obviously upset about it all but this isn't exactly what Liverpool would have wanted with all the Suarez press going on - kick them out of the cup! shaking fist.png

just seen it..madness..disgraceful all those pricks dancin around when the lad comes back to see who said it...pathetic

i believe thats when they were meant to be singing the Suarez song, well singing and dancing its absolutely disgraceful, wonder if they'l bother apologising for this?? The poor lad was clearly upset at what had gone on and as already mentioned the bloke mustve really shouted the lad was miles away from him.

doubt they will...they're obviously twattish enough to do it in the first place..shame really cos i know a lot of decent shite fans and these wankers couldn't have picked a worse time to do this

Agreed.

With the Suarez saga and now this I feel that Liverpool are coming close to being labelled a 'racist club' even though we all know that 99% of Kopites arn't. It's a real shame when the minority give the decent people a bad name but sadly that is what happens. I just hope that Liverpool come out and formally apologise rather than warming up next week in T-Shirts with the fan's face on it.