IGNORED

Moyes would consider England job

Louis

I'd sooner have Mike Bassett - guaranteed a 4-4-fuckin-2

Seriously moyes managing England? Ffs, dealing with a squad of quality players with attitude... It's his worst nightmare.

At home to San Marino he would have 2 anchor men in midfield, Neville would be earning his 55th cap, Heskey up front chasing hoof balls - blimey.

Bit embarrassing he's actually commented that he'd consider it. Actually... Can I state on here as a toffeetalk exclusive "hafnia withdraws his interest in England job"

I find it rather odd that he's come out and put himself in the shop window like that, if he was going to go anywhere I would say he would be headed towards White Hart Lane (even though I doubt that too).

I find it a strange thing to come out with like others have said and I don't think he is the best candidate for the job, I get the feeling that the FA are looking for an English manager considering the failures of Fabio Capello and I also believe that Moyes tactics are not cut out for the international game, if he can't beat Queens Park Rangers then god help us when we come up against the likes of Spain.

Strange.

They paid £14 mil for AVB I'd happily see Moyes go with a few million coming the clubs way. Even get AVB on short-term to replace him. Bring Bilic in for next season then once Moyes gets sacked, and has hopefully learned some new tactics rehire him. Only downside will be Felli and Rodwell following which could either go well and they pay top dollar or Moyes knowing just how desperate the club is and royally fecks us over

Let's be honest, Moyes will never get a better gig than at Everton - £70k a week, one formation, same tactics and instructions - allowed to accept draws against relegation fodder... really Chelsea???

That said, I could manage Chelsea and last longer than AVB - all I need to do is allow Lampard, Terry and Cole into the boot room, let them pick the team and tactics, ask that they tell Abromovich that i'm a good manager and I know what i'm doing then there you go... next thing you know i'm on a massive boat with lamps, the bird off BBC, JT and his long suffering Mrs and Ashley and one of his hair dressers... made!

Let's be honest, Moyes will never get a better gig than at Everton - £70k a week, one formation, same tactics and instructions - allowed to accept draws against relegation fodder... really Chelsea???

That said, I could manage Chelsea and last longer than AVB - all I need to do is allow Lampard, Terry and Cole into the boot room, let them pick the team and tactics, ask that they tell Abromovich that i'm a good manager and I know what i'm doing then there you go... next thing you know i'm on a massive boat with lamps, the bird off BBC, JT and his long suffering Mrs and Ashley and one of his hair dressers... made!

So Haf you pulling out of the England Job to Focus on Chelsea now?

I'm waiting for Roman to call, i've already got my foot in the door, I emailed Frank and told him he can take every set piece, I will buy him another defensive midfielder to cover 15km a game so he can hover outside the box, I've told JT I will buy another few journos to keep him in a good profile - i've also told Ashley he can bring his air rifles to training.

It's in the bag!