Liverpool (H)...Tim Howard

Manchester City (A)...Sylvain Distin

West Brom (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Wigan (H)...Tony Hibbert

Aston Villa (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Blackburn (A)...Tim Howard

Sheffield United (H)...Ross Barkley

QPR (H)...Ross Barkley

Went with Baines. He opened the game up with his sublime free kick and was dangerous going forward all game. Based on the second half Pienaar could have gotten it as well, but I was really annoyed with him fucking things up in the first half. Jagielka had a very good game as well, but didn't have that much to do in the second half and could have cost us a penalty kick.

I'm a bit disappointed with Jelavic. I don't think he's been that good in any of his games so far actually. The first opportunity he got he really should have buried, it was the type of chance I thought he would be finishing coolly as well. Other than that, I think Gibson should be allowed more freedom to roam forward, especially if there's another player (Neville) playing in front of the defense as well.

As much as I hate him and he shouldn't of been in the team, Jagielka.

No one really stood out, the team only played the last 30 mins but we could have scored 5 in that period. Special mention for Baines free kick

Why would you hate Jagielka? The guy has been a great player for us and while his form hasn't been great this season he still gives his all in every game he plays.

Why would you hate Jagielka? The guy has been a great player for us and while his form hasn't been great this season he still gives his all in every game he plays.

Because he robs Heitinga of place in the team and has lost us more points than he will ever earn for us. His head has been gone since Lescott left, in his head he's already wearing an Arsenal shirt.

Because he robs Heitinga of place in the team and has lost us more points than he will ever earn for us. His head has been gone since Lescott left, in his head he's already wearing an Arsenal shirt.

Pretty sure Moyes picks the team not Jags, and I think it is common knowledge that Everton turned down a bid of around 15m in the summer for Jags but he has shown nothing to but commitment to the club since then, no media interviews stating he would one day love to play for another club like the defender he 'robs' of a place.

Edited by BoroBlue

Pretty sure Moyes picks the team not Jags, and I think it is common knowledge that Everton turned down a bid of around 15m in the summer for Jags but he has shown nothing to but commitment to the club since then, no media interviews stating he would one day love to play for another club like the defender he 'robs' of a place.

When Heitinga gets dropped for Jags, it doesnt matter who picks the team it's still Jags taking his place. The performances have lacked commitment to the club. Oh wait no sorry I'm wrong, forgot Jags wears an England shirt he's amazing and deserves his place no matter how many cock ups he makes or how well his competition(Heitinga and Duffy) play it would be silly not to give Jags a crutch and an injection to play as he shits rainbows every time he hoofs the ball forward. Nevermind that Distin, Hibbert, and Fellaini have to do an extra job of baby sitting him as well.

If a player gets asked would he go play for a team in the champs league who will double his wages, you'd expect him to say no?

I'm a bit disappointed with Jelavic. I don't think he's been that good in any of his games so far actually. The first opportunity he got he really should have buried, it was the type of chance I thought he would be finishing coolly as well. Other than that, I think Gibson should be allowed more freedom to roam forward, especially if there's another player (Neville) playing in front of the defense as well.

Really?? i was at the game today and my and my dad both agreed he is different class. He has a fantastic touch, and yes he missed that effort, but scored just after. His running was great, it takes alot to make him go down and i think he is going to be an awesome signing.

I went for peanuts, ran his socks off today but would gladly give it to the whole team, you could see what moyes was doing and he got his tactics spot on today.

Really?? i was at the game today and my and my dad both agreed he is different class. He has a fantastic touch, and yes he missed that effort, but scored just after. His running was great, it takes alot to make him go down and i think he is going to be an awesome signing.

I went for peanuts, ran his socks off today but would gladly give it to the whole team, you could see what moyes was doing and he got his tactics spot on today.

My faith in my own eyes is being restored!

Different class, really?? I think he goes down too easy. He didn't get any long passes today so he didn't really have to hold the ball up with defenders on his back, but in previous games I certainly expected more of him in that respect. Too bad you can't make those chalk boards anymore on the site of the Guardian as I thought most of his passes went astray. Also, the second goal was 95% Fellaini's doing. But you know, I don't want be "putting him down" so soon. I'm sure he'll be getting his overall game up and he has been finding the net so far.

sorry steve i disagree with all of that. the long passes were shit. Jags has been watching to many david unsworth dvds! when the ball is played into his feet he holds it up well, he wins the ball back and his movement is fantastic. he is in a simular mold to berbatov i think. him with felli just behind him looked really dangerous today to.

When Heitinga gets dropped for Jags, it doesnt matter who picks the team it's still Jags taking his place. The performances have lacked commitment to the club. Oh wait no sorry I'm wrong, forgot Jags wears an England shirt he's amazing and deserves his place no matter how many cock ups he makes or how well his competition(Heitinga and Duffy) play it would be silly not to give Jags a crutch and an injection to play as he shits rainbows every time he hoofs the ball forward. Nevermind that Distin, Hibbert, and Fellaini have to do an extra job of baby sitting him as well.

If a player gets asked would he go play for a team in the champs league who will double his wages, you'd expect him to say no?

Perhaps he should refuse to play on the grounds its unfair on the others as they are playing better at the moment, or perhaps he should refuse to play for england on the grounds it may increase his reputation giving him an unfair advantage in the competition for places, perhaps he should refuse to play with a broken toe taking pain killing injections on the grounds it may lead some fans to question his commitment to the club, or perhaps he should do what he is paid to do and play and give his all when the manager asks him to do so.