IGNORED

Daglish! ha ha

Just heard King Kenny saying that they tried to pass the ball today but couldnt because of the schedule they have had recently!! ha ha fuck me is he for real? A hundred mill spent on shite and thats what he comes out with. Ah well they won a trophy drawing with the 8th best team in the championship. Safe as houses.........................

Just heard King Kenny saying that they tried to pass the ball today but couldnt because of the schedule they have had recently!! ha ha fuck me is he for real? A hundred mill spent on shite and thats what he comes out with. Ah well they won a trophy drawing with the 8th best team in the championship. Safe as houses.........................

They are truely in safe hands.......long live the king!

Best thing was some shite fans were actually under the impression that Dalglish was some kind of club savior when he was installed, and he's merely an incarnation of Hodgson before him, but a bit more miserable with it.

There was talk I remember of Mr Dalglish being the icon to take them to a first league title since 1990, well good luck with that. He's just another Hodgson or Benitez before him when the Spaniard got stale or ran out of ideas and overstayed his welcome.

Mind you, they have won a trophy this season, albeit a rather trivial piece of crap that 99 per cent of observers couldn't give two figs about, but not only that are into the FA Cup semi-finals, not a bad haul while we're in March, some supporters should just stop pissing and moaning and get behind the man as he has done well in his first season back, even if their League affairs are a fucking shambles, and long may that continue too.

The bloke is out of his depth and it is starting to show.

The best part about it is eventually the numbnuts will turn on him as they did with Rafa then where will they stand in terms of excuses after lording him up to  be some kind of messiah.

He's an out of touch and out of depth manager who will run dry of time and excuses and the end result will be the undoing of them. A 100M+ on average players apart from Suarez who I'd expect to be having a quiet chat with his agent in the coming months.

I'd love to pip them in the league then get past Sunderland and knock them out of the FA Cup!!

Edited by EFC-Paul

He's merely a Benitez sort in that specializes in Cups success and league form is usually abandoned and as a result, poor league campaigns.

I hope he stays on for another season or two, as with him they are going nowhere near another Title success and best chance of glory will lie in rather trivial piece of silvers such as the Football League Cup, which in fact they won a few weeks ago. Some shite supporters actually seemed quite content with that for a seasons achievements.

We can beat these on a neutral ground in a few weeks, this will be a very good time for a meeting, so long as there is no repeat of the abysmal form of the Gerrard derby recently, we can do better, and have done better. This does represent a very good opportunity.

Guest blueboy122

Ye I saw that he said he saw no Rhyme or reason why the goal was dissallowed? Surely after the match and before he does his press conferences he will be able to view the incident, even so it was pretty obvious without replays. Everytime he opens his mouth he just embarrases himself further. I feel sorry for him sometimes as I think is he actually starting to lose the plot a bit? With the whole Suarez issue(When suarez admitted to saying what he did but Daglish still said he didnt say these things and its all a hoodoo) and now all of his post match interviews... he is a shambles. Apprentley there was a bust up with Martinez on Saturday? I didnt hear what happened though? Has anyone else?

Guest blueboy122

He isnt the first manager to blame fixture congestion however I hate managers that do that even when they are well beaten by a better team on the day, I never hear Daglish giving any other team any credit at all. Blaming fixture pile ups is for cowards, these players train every day and are paid thousands every week some even hundreds of thousands and they cant play 4.5 hours worth of football every week, its pathetic.

Guest blueboy122

Also when he said he didnt see the Jack Rodwell red card in the Derby and he refused to speak about it..... Shambels

Edited by blueboy122

Fixture congestion does have an effect - but most teams have to cope with, and that's why the big spending clubs are supposed to have such deep squads... to counter it.

At the start of a season when the big boys have all the top players sitting on the bench, they'll say "we need strength in depth, we have a lot of games to play" - fair comment I'd say. BUT, you can't then say afterwards "we had a lot of games to play so that why it went wrong".

If you're a club that didn't expect a long cup run, or got into Europe a little fortunately (say Stoke) then it's a fair point about the congestion. If you're Liverpool, United, City etc etc then no excuses.

As for Kenny... hmmm I'm not as biased as you lot!... I just think it was always a mistake to come back. Malcolm Allison did the same at City and spent a fortune to revive former glories... it actually screwed us up for 25 years thanks to all the debt (no joking). I think there's a sense of unfinished business between him and Liverpool, but there's a real chance that his memory will be tarnished by his second spell.

In this league, any team can beat any team. You just have to tip your hat and say "well done" to the other team.

I can be very dry and witty but yes, he tries to do that to get out of trouble and then it doesn't work.

The best defence a manager ever has is to hold his hands up and admit the other team were better on the day. He's looked a bit silly in recent weeks defending the indefensible. Mancini's been doing it a little too (but not to the same extent) with 'I didn't prepare them properly' - why not just say "Everton showed us why we cannot afford to switch off for ANY game" or "If you miss the chances when you have them, you'll pay for it eventually"

But back on topic, Liverpool have played their 'ace' now (Dalglish) and they're buggered until Carra or Stevie G become managers. It's only a matter of time before the Mourinho name crops up (just as it will with City).

As one of our illustrious members posted on a LFC forum (and this is paraphrasing it a bit as the poor kind soul was banned for saying it.) "Sack Dalglish and give Mick McCarthy the job"

Personally, I would give the job to someone who loves the club, Gary Neville for example.rofl.gif

Actually that's believable. Some miserable Liverpool prick banned me from their silly little site for a posting a goddamn link from one of their match threads. What is the world coming to?

And they call us fucking bitter. dry.png It's not as if I perpetrated the worst atrocity in the history of mankind or anything, but you know what people are.

I really do feel on recent evidence, despite some of the crap with it, we certainly are capable of beating these and making it back to the Final once more.

As one of our illustrious members posted on a LFC forum (and this is paraphrasing it a bit as the poor kind soul was banned for saying it.) "Sack Dalglish and give Mick McCarthy the job"

wub.png

I hate how defiant Dalglish is at times, when he was asked about Andy Carrol's blatent dive last night he came out and said that it was merely because he was 'running at speed'. The man is an absolute joke and so are his team, I actually came close to tears laughing at them on Match of the Day as they just crashed and burned against Newcastle. The Reina 'headbutt' was a personal highlight.

I still haven't seen that incident yet, but it'll doubtless be featured on Youtube now so any time is good enough.

Carroll must be the one of the biggest wastes of cash in the history of the soccer universe. What did they pay for this ass, £35,000,000 or something, what the fuck is going on there? Newcastle must have been laughing their Tynesticles off when they see him play at Anfield each week.

I hope Dalglish stays for another year or two I really do, but there could actually be a cup double for them this year of all things. I mean the League Form is outstanding isn't it with Ken in charge.

Kane;

I didn't know which incident you was looking for so I've posted both of them below for you. Both of them continue to make me laugh when I see them, whoever thinks that Caroll falls over his feet is an idiot, he clearly moves them together to make it looks like he has been clipped but in reality it's a piss poor dive.

As for Reina the 'pool faithful are kicking off because it wasn't much of a headbutt but the fact was that he did put his head into Perch's face and that is violent conduct. If we start giving out yellows for 'soft' headbutts then what counts as a 'soft headbutt'? If you don't draw blood to the bloke your pissed off with then you can have a yellow but if you knock one of his teeth out then you're seeing red. A headbutt is a headbutt and Reina can have no arguments.

I coulden't find the Reina incident on YouTube by the way so you'll have to go onto that LiveLeak site to watch it mate (skip to about 3/4 into the video).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPLoRhHz0Qk

http://www.liveleak....=a86_1333292339

Edited by Zoo

• 2 weeks later...

Best thing was some shite fans were actually under the impression that Dalglish was some kind of club savior when he was installed, and he's merely an incarnation of Hodgson before him, but a bit more miserable with it.

There was talk I remember of Mr Dalglish being the icon to take them to a first league title since 1990, well good luck with that. He's just another Hodgson or Benitez before him when the Spaniard got stale or ran out of ideas and overstayed his welcome.

Mind you, they have won a trophy this season, albeit a rather trivial piece of crap that 99 per cent of observers couldn't give two figs about, but not only that are into the FA Cup semi-finals, not a bad haul while we're in March, some supporters should just stop pissing and moaning and get behind the man as he has done well in his first season back, even if their League affairs are a fucking shambles, and long may that continue too.

what have we won? fuck all some of the shit us blues come out with.seem to revel in the red shite more than our own succsess Edited by Cahillshinpad

Guest blueboy122

what have we won? fuck all some of the shit us blues come out with.seem to revel in the red shite more than our own succsess

What's that in English mate?

think he means he doesn't give a fuck about the shite...he'd rather we won summat and not laugh at them being a state cos they have still won summat...i totally agree...i couldn't give a fuck what they do unless it directly affects us

+1.

Sometimes I think a lot of our fans hate Liverpool far more than they love Everton.