Sunderland (league home)

Hafnia

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only whinging because I got up at 7am to watch it wink.png

-

Think McFadden has been useless, but everyone else doing a decent job. A little more urgency and we'll take this handily.

Faddy has played well considering, too many mistakes today though. Gave his all to his credit

Why is it I keep missing damn goals on here.

Gueye from inside area to put us ahead, I thought this may pick up after the interval. Let's keep this going.

should have brought that kid back from the other week who was misbehaving to get involved today and liven things up a bit I was just thinking.

errr..... Not sure what to say about that. Sunderland were so bad, it was men against boys and we played with a confidence and a swagger of a team who had just won the league. Utter joy to watch at times. Going to be tough for MOTM again......

I don't know what went on at half time but nobody could have seen that coming.

One or two LFC fans might have been looking on or seen today and be feeling a bit apprehensive for the semi final I think.

Can we play Sunderland every week, if we did we would maybe we League champs again.

Four points ahead of our excellent neighbors now although they do have a game in hand.

Is this on TV tonight in way of highlights, It will surely be worth a watch, at least the second half.

Feeling quietly confident for the semi final now, maybe 17 years without any honors could finally be coming to an end this year.

Maybe the game wasn't match of the century but the scoreline suggests anyway we really can play when we want to, or were Sunderland simply awful this afternoon and never turned up, either way a very good days work for Toffees.

Vic's attitude still suspect....didn't celebrate his goal and walked straight off the pitch at the final whistle.

Obviously thinks he should be starting (he's said as much) but not the way to behave imo.

Didnt celebrate the goal because it was an own goal in my eyes. Still dont think hes the right choice for the future though,

I don't know what went on at half time but nobody could have seen that coming.

One or two LFC fans might have been looking on or seen today and be feeling a bit apprehensive for the semi final I think.

Can we play Sunderland every week, if we did we would maybe we League champs again.

Four points ahead of our excellent neighbors now although they do have a game in hand.

Is this on TV tonight in way of highlights, It will surely be worth a watch, at least the second half.

Feeling quietly confident for the semi final now, maybe 17 years without any honors could finally be coming to an end this year.

Maybe the game wasn't match of the century but the scoreline suggests anyway we really can play when we want to, or were Sunderland simply awful this afternoon and never turned up, either way a very good days work for Toffees.

Why are the fonts in your posts so big recently?

You know damn well what I mean. It's not like everytime there's a handful of league games the BBC puts on highlights, there was every chance there may have been nothing on tonight in way of that.

Course I know what you mean; but anyone who has watched either MOTD on Saturday ot MOTD2 yesterday (as most football fans will have done) would know that there was a further programme on toninght. Alternatively one could take ten seconds out one's life to have a look at a TV guidesmile.png .

Last night I was at an event in Bournemouth, didn't get in 'til late, so obviously didn't watch any highlights, I think there was only a couple of games on yesterday, Arsenal vs Manchester City and someone else, but a few bored BBC personnel may have had little else to do and put it on, which probably was the case.

Saturday night, I suggested I may watch MOTD, but decided against it in the end, Yes it was an entertaining game at Carrow Road but I simply was against sitting through 95 per cent of other games that mean little to me and just waiting for Toffees to feature and get a few minutes of sporadic highlights, I don't generally watch any BBC highlights, although every now and again risk a viewing.

I really was unaware there was a highlights show this night, hence I asked the initial question, as there appears to be I may just tune in, but it could be a difficult watch.

We don't purchase TV guides either

Last night I was at an event in Bournemouth, didn't get in 'til late, so obviously didn't watch any highlights, I think there was only a couple of games on yesterday, Arsenal vs Manchester City and someone else, but a few bored BBC personnel may have had little else to do and put it on, which probably was the case.

Saturday night, I suggested I may watch MOTD, but decided against it in the end, Yes it was an entertaining game at Carrow Road but I simply was against sitting through 95 per cent of other games that mean little to me and just waiting for Toffees to feature and get a few minutes of sporadic highlights, I don't generally watch any BBC highlights, although every now and again risk a viewing.

I really was unaware there was a highlights show this night, hence I asked the initial question, as there appears to be I may just tune in, but it could be a difficult watch.

We don't purchase TV guides either

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/

no need to buy ;)