IGNORED

Next Season's Manager

Next Seasons Manager  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see in charge for next season?

• David Moyes
    • Brendon Rogers
    • Paul Lambert
    • Slaven Bilic
    • Ian Holloway
    • Alan Stubbs
    • Davie Weir
    • Phil Neville
    • Nigel Adkins
    • Gus Poyet
    • AVB
    • Other

From that link -

About Martinez - "The manager on the list with the most Premier League experience"

Earlier on regarding Moyes - "The steely eyed Scot is the third longest serving manager in the Premiership, behind Ferguson and Wenger"

..........?????????? Whoever wrote it was a proper tit.

About Moyes - "The first thing he’d have to deal with is the weight of expectation that coming to a club like Spurs would bring. At Everton Moyes works with a limited budget, limited resources, and the expectation of the fans is measured accordingly. Evertonians don’t expect the Champion’s League, they don’t really expect the Europa League, all they really hope for is a decent cup run and maybe to do the double over Liverpool. Moyes has exceeded these expectations on a number of occasions, but how would he deal with a stadium of fans who will be demanding a top four finish every year? Fans who think we could challenge for the title?"

About AVB and the 'expectant' Spurs fans - "At Spurs, the level of pressure placed upon him would be nowhere near as high".

............????????? So you're going to be massively expectant of David Moyes but the pressure is off AVB?

That article in general is full of contradictions and inaccurate facts.

I hope Rafa gets their job!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dick Advocaat is PSV's manager next season.

Is he? Then i'll stop suggesting him...aha.

I have no idea who could come in and do a similar job. Even if we get a more experimental manager, it'll take time for the team to bed and get used to being allowed to 'play'. I'll be worried if Moyes does leave but I don't feel he's worthy of the Wenger/Ferguson wages yet...

From that link -

About Martinez - "The manager on the list with the most Premier League experience"

Earlier on regarding Moyes - "The steely eyed Scot is the third longest serving manager in the Premiership, behind Ferguson and Wenger"

..........?????????? Whoever wrote it was a proper tit.

About Moyes - "The first thing he'd have to deal with is the weight of expectation that coming to a club like Spurs would bring. At Everton Moyes works with a limited budget, limited resources, and the expectation of the fans is measured accordingly. Evertonians don't expect the Champion's League, they don't really expect the Europa League, all they really hope for is a decent cup run and maybe to do the double over Liverpool. Moyes has exceeded these expectations on a number of occasions, but how would he deal with a stadium of fans who will be demanding a top four finish every year? Fans who think we could challenge for the title?"

About AVB and the 'expectant' Spurs fans - "At Spurs, the level of pressure placed upon him would be nowhere near as high".

............????????? So you're going to be massively expectant of David Moyes but the pressure is off AVB?

That article in general is full of contradictions and inaccurate facts.

I hope Rafa gets their job!

Found this comment on something similar asking which of the 3 Spurs should have. At first I though it was a joke, but with it being a Spurs fan I honestly can't tell if they are mellow.png .

"……..aaaaah ffs are you people serious?!! I aint gonna be fkn happy unless Levy does everything he can to show Pep Guardiola that he is the Tottenham manager for the future! Brand new 60,000 seater Stadium in 3 years and CL football for him to show his vision a la Barca!! If you want to be the best, then get the best…to dare is to do! I will not be happy unless he is the first choice and we make a serious attempt to get him!!! Get it done Levy."