IGNORED

Next Season's Manager

Next Seasons Manager  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see in charge for next season?

• David Moyes
    • Brendon Rogers
    • Paul Lambert
    • Slaven Bilic
    • Ian Holloway
    • Alan Stubbs
    • Davie Weir
    • Phil Neville
    • Nigel Adkins
    • Gus Poyet
    • AVB
    • Other

really hope Moyes doesnt go, but maybe someone like Brian Mcdermott at Reading? liked their style of play last year and he didnt have a lot of money to work with, not sure he'd want to come though, with Reading now promoted and apparently having quite a bit of financial backing, but just a thought.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see what bilic,s credentials are to manage us,when he was here he was an expensive waste of time,in the end we had to pay him off,as a signing he was a flop,just my opinion.

Didnt we stop playing him as it would trigger a payment to Westham for playing x amount of games? I don't see how this has anything to do with his managerial credentials though. He's managed his nation for the last 6 years with a flowing battling style that would suit us well.

There really isn't any one out there now, losing Moyes now would be the worst possible time. What I do know is, I do not want Roberto Martinez as our manager. Ever.

I think we would need to look abroad, im not sure there is anyone in this country that could do the job, don't forget Moyes salary, that should mean we would be able to pay someone a decent wage id have thought.

I think we would need to look abroad, im not sure there is anyone in this country that could do the job, don't forget Moyes salary, that should mean we would be able to pay someone a decent wage id have thought.

What about AVB then, got fucked over by Chelski, but did a cracking job before them at Porto.

Edited by mogsy