IGNORED

Fulham (home)

MikeO

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously disappointed there will be no end product this year in way of a trophy or Euro soccer next season although we did come close in the end. Fulham are as abysmal at Goodison as we are in Putney so there can only be one outcome, I think we can do this and really should. Feeling confident. A 4-1 home success.

I miss this game sad.png.

Is this the first game you've missed all season?

I think that we will go back to normal, can't see many goals being scored but having said that I believe we will win. I'm going for a 2-0 victory for us with Nikica Jelavic grabbing one (or maybe even two).

i've had to miss a couple this year cos of work i hate it

Missed two this year;

West Brom - Had my 18th party in Blackpool on the same day

Tottenham Hotspur - My best friend's 18th on the same day.

...fucking birthdays.

I've missed Norwich (had a pre-christmas all day drinking session which was too important to miss!!!)

... and Man.City as it was on TV and it was a mid-week night game and it was deadline day and I had man-flu so the sofa was the better option over 120miles up the M6 and back in the early hours!!!

I'm missing it due to a family thing of the missus'. So she better provide sex to make up for it wink.png.

Must be guarenteed... in front of MOTD or footie first!

I may skip the final day as I've regretted going to the last couple of 'last days' (pompy and chelsea) rather than watching Survival Sunday!!!

I may skip the final day as I've regretted going to the last couple of 'last days' (pompy and chelsea) rather than watching Survival Sunday!!!

rather watch everton play but i know what you mean it always irritates me when we are home last day of the season

Haha I'll put it to her and see what she says.

Yeah I regretted missing last seasons Survival Sunday tbh, but I couldn't not go and watch us play just to see it.

rather watch everton play but i know what you mean it always irritates me when we are home last day of the season

That was the final 'decision maker' on both occasions but I'm not sure this year... I'll see if Newcastle are chasing a champs league spot and we can spoil it before I make my decision!

Lawro's Prediction for Everton v Fulham

Everton's performance in their 4-4 draw at Old Trafford last week was hugely impressive, bearing in mind most people thought that, if there was going to be a reaction to their FA Cup semi-final defeat by Liverpool, it would be a negative one.

How wrong can you be? United were unhappy about their defending but the quality of the Toffees' goals was outstanding.

Fulham have been safe for a while and, like David Moyes's side, they are looking up the table and eyeing seventh place, which is definitely up for grabs.

Martin Jol has slowly changed the way the Cottagers play and, although it has been gradual, it has worked. Signing Pavel Pogrebnyak has been a masterstroke because he has kicked them on with his goals since January.

A top-half finish is a decent achievement for both sides and Moyes consistently delivers that year in, year out.

I know quite a few Everton fans were upset after that cup semi-final at Wembley because they felt that, if their side had really gone for Liverpool while they were still ahead against the Reds and scored a second, then that would have been game over.

But semi-finals are notorious for producing games where teams do not play at their best - ask Barcelona and Real Madrid after this week's Champions League ties.

Prediction: Everton 2-0 Fulham

Here are all of Mark Lawrenson's Premier League predictions for the 2011-12 Season, together with how the League Table would look like if all his forecasts were correct…

Lawro's 2011-12 Predictions

I've got an opportunity to go to Saints vs Coventry tomorrow, judgment day and a do or die promotion chance etc. Going to be some atmosphere and considered going along as a neutral observer, tell a lie, I hope they can do it actually. Back in time for the Fulham game etc, I never take in other EFC games as a rule, but could be quite a day you understand. unsure.png

Howard, Hibbert, Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Neville, Gibson, Osman, Pienaar, Fellaini, Jelavic.

Mucha, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Cahill, Gueye, Barkley, Anichebe.

Schwarzer, Riise, Hangeland, Pogrebnyak, Senderos, Duff, Hughes, Diarra, Frei, Dempsey, Dembele.

Stockdale, Baird, Sa, Kasami, Murphy, Etuhu, Kacaniklic

Guest Nikica

Good luck today lads. I brought Jelavic into my fantasy team this week, so hoping he gets more goals or assists (although I have Dempsey too).

I think it will be a tough game. However, in saying that, it's a typical end of season game where neither club really has anything to play for other than pride. Both safe from relegation and neither can make Europe. However, the players are professionals and the lack of pressure might free them up to produce a high quality game.

I predict a close game, 2-1 Everton.

Jelavic, Gibson

Dempsey

Edited by Nikica