IGNORED

Björn Bergmann Sigurðarson

Ibra is one of the greatest strikers in the world. Even right kow. A true champ that has won the league title 8 times in the last 9 years. Top scorer in Italy twice. Top scorer at milan in modern times. What would be so bad with a 21 year old that is compared to that?

Dont give me the cant hack it in england bullcrap either. He would be a massive addition to ANY team in the prem

Ibra is one of the greatest strikers in the world. Even right kow. A true champ that has won the league title 8 times in the last 9 years. Top scorer in Italy twice. Top scorer at milan in modern times. What would be so bad with a 21 year old that is compared to that?

Dont give me the cant hack it in england bullcrap either. He would be a massive addition to ANY team in the prem

Agree, there is a not a single thing Ibrahimovic can't do. One of the most complete strikers in the game. I think them lot probably can't see past him being a prick though :D (Have we had this discussion before?)

The Everton fan is actually a woman, the Tranmere fan is a lad in my 6th form. It's the woman who's in contact with all the agents so most of what she gets is reliable.

Is she fit? And what kind of contact does she have with the agents?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived