Cats vs Dogs

Matt

Which are better  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Cat or Dog

• Dogs
    • Cats

2 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Well after having wanted a dog of my own for almost a decade now, I finally went and did it. His name is Chase, he's a 2 1/2 year old rescue. They think he's probably a pit/hound mix. 

He's an absolute dream at home. So chill, snuggly, sweet. He has some pretty bad leash aggression when seeing other dogs, so that's something that we're going to continue working on. 

But that's truly the only knock against him, and I feel confident it's a trainable thing.

It's only been 5 days, but I'm head over heels in love with him ☺️

95af64c9-b8eb-4898-b1bb-f6090f0800e2.jpeg

abe82e6f-27d0-4e41-9586-c639160984f5.jpeg

So happy for you both he’s looks like he’s already settled in nicely, now you’ve got a best friend mate and that will become more obvious to you as the weeks roll on. Enjoy and have fun Dunlopp it’s a great thing you’ve done to give a rescue dog 🐶 a new home and a new chance of a better life. 

8 hours ago, Palfy said:

So happy for you both he’s looks like he’s already settled in nicely, now you’ve got a best friend mate and that will become more obvious to you as the weeks roll on. Enjoy and have fun Dunlopp it’s a great thing you’ve done to give a rescue dog 🐶 a new home and a new chance of a better life. 

Thanks Pal(f), glad I can be his forever home ☺️

• 5 months later...