A new mortgage has appeared :(

It's costing £1.5m

Secured against:

Premier League income basic fund for 2013/14 season

Overseas broadcasting money for 2013/14 season

Title sponsorship money for 2013/14 season

Commercial contract money for 2013/14 season

Radio contract money for 2013/14 season

I'm hardly cracking open the champagne gents, just trying to provide some reality here - the reality is that the only improvement to our P&L will be the sale of rodwell, just as Arteta was last year.

People getting excited about 2 signings, IMO we will get one £6m player. That leaves £10m - the same amount artetas transfer put in the coffers last year.

My fear is that the £9m potential surplus out of the £14m on TV rights is not going to be realised and will be a drop in the ocean versus the debt we currently have.

Until we get new investment or run at a very low level of player salaries versus other prem teams then we are gonna be in this mess for a while. The low player salaries ain't gonna happen, look at some new contracts now...The old £50k a week is the new £100k a week - the TV rights will be straight into the ferrari dealerships.

It was just a joke, in relation to Haf's "reality".

The Snail is the grimey,money making machine that the BU portray him as, with his "cronies" climbing up to support him and the Toffee Lady represent the "old Everton", with its tradition and innocence. Quite a strong image when you think of it like that ;)

Boo.. Hiss..

A new mortgage has appeared sad.png

It's costing £1.5m

Secured against:

Premier League income basic fund for 2013/14 season

Overseas broadcasting money for 2013/14 season

Title sponsorship money for 2013/14 season

Commercial contract money for 2013/14 season

Radio contract money for 2013/14 season

Forgive me being a bit thick here.

So...is this simply raising money for the club to pay off debts or actually for us to behave like a football club and buy players...and shit.

blink.gif

So...is this simply raising money for the club to pay off debts or actually for us to behave like a football club and buy players...and shit.

blink.gif

It's basically like borrowing against your guaranteed wages and paying 10% for the privilege when the the banks are charging 12%. It could be used for anything the club wants.

This year it'll cost £200k more to borrow than it was last year.

(You got the reference Ten'!)

blink.gif

Think of it as doing a balance transfer from one credit card to another - in effect we have bridged some finances and here's the source, nothing to get excited about unless you thought we had a magic moneybox when we cleared 4 debts.

as i've said my guess is we will see about £6m from the rodwell money reinvested in players. The fact boils down to player sales continue to be our only way of staying afloat.

How many more £10m plus players we have -

Felli - £25m potentially

Baines - £15m

Barkley £15-20m

Heitinga £10m just about

Recent players sold (recap)

Bily £5m

Beckford £4.5m

Yak £1.5m

Arteta £10m

Vaughan £2m

That is the case at the moment, even the head of communications said as much recently., the wage bill can NOT be supported by revenue alone, which is why we player trade." and then when you take into account that the club have only made profit in the years Rooney and Lescott have been sold it does make sense.

I'm naive enough to believe that it will come to an end this year due to the increased revenue.

That's interest on the loan itself, aka a Tim Cahill each year.

Personally it's worrying, if you were a years income overdrawn would you be? Especially when you have a bug mortgage to pay in top.

ok, i didnt read per year (since its not mentioned there and what its against is only 2013/14 income)

That's interest on the loan itself, aka a Tim Cahill each year.

Personally it's worrying, if you were a years income overdrawn would you be? Especially when you have a bug mortgage to pay in top.

So we've paid off four loans and taken on one.

You can't add on £1.5m in interest payments and gloss over the savings we've made elsewhere that you can't put a figure on.

Actually you can, and you do; but most wouldn'tsmile.png .

No, however I get the impression on here that some feel that we have magically been able to clear a massive amount of debt - how??? It doesn't take a genius to work out that the bad state of affairs last year can't be solved with the sale of 2 £10m players whilst reinvesting the money on players like jelavic, pienaar, aligned with the usual £5m operating costs loss.

This new loan is yet to be confirmed as to it's amount, you all got giddy last night despite my warning. Low and behold, today you got the news of a new loan.