IGNORED

Alan Hutton

2 Million and i will throw in a Toffee Crisp (see what i did there? lol ) and a can of Tango!!

Randy Lerner will assure the 2 million will be in your bank by noon tomorrow if you agree!

P.S - If you take Warnock aswel we will throw in another 2 million and a Bounty bar!!

Now thats a good deal!!....please!

It wasn't long ago Hutton was a respected player and Warock in the England eye.

Players don't go shit over night. All in the head.

He's got nothing in it. Only rated because he went to Spurs and the papers loved Redknapp. He shouldn't be at a premier league club imo.

Wright was indeed a small character, but a useful player nonetheless. I read the starting post of this by the author, and talk of candy bars aside (I don't eat them) and fizzy drinks (I don't drink them), I genuinely don't know much about this Hutton guy, I couldn't even tell you which club employs him as of now, but the author gave it away as Aston Villa by the owners name. Warnock was mentioned, and despite what people say I thought was a damn fine manager at Sheffield United who did very well for a spell, and maybe even would have contemplated a try at Goodison Park a year or two ago, but would not swap with Moyes now. It would simply unbalance the team we have for one thing, and I have nothing personal against Moyes and said before would be willing to give him another season or two to finally deliver a trophy, and maybe Mondays game just filled me with a false optimism but I really think we could finally do something, and there's no sense in bringing in another manager now to unsettle anything. Apologies for text size.

Warnock was mentioned, and despite what people say I thought was a damn fine manager at Sheffield United who did very well for a spell, and maybe even would have contemplated a try at Goodison Park a year or two ago, but would not swap with Moyes now. It would simply unbalance the team we have for one thing, and I have nothing personal against Moyes and said before would be willing to give him another season or two to finally deliver a trophy, and maybe Mondays game just filled me with a false optimism but I really think we could finally do something, and there's no sense in bringing in another manager now to unsettle anything. Apologies for text size.

J, could you possibly post that facepalm picture again? Cheers.

Wright was indeed a small character, but a useful player nonetheless. I read the starting post of this by the author, and talk of candy bars aside (I don't eat them) and fizzy drinks (I don't drink them), I genuinely don't know much about this Hutton guy, I couldn't even tell you which club employs him as of now, but the author gave it away as Aston Villa by the owners name. Warnock was mentioned, and despite what people say I thought was a damn fine manager at Sheffield United who did very well for a spell, and maybe even would have contemplated a try at Goodison Park a year or two ago, but would not swap with Moyes now. It would simply unbalance the team we have for one thing, and I have nothing personal against Moyes and said before would be willing to give him another season or two to finally deliver a trophy, and maybe Mondays game just filled me with a false optimism but I really think we could finally do something, and there's no sense in bringing in another manager now to unsettle anything. Apologies for text size.

picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151

Guest blueboy122

Shit..................WATCHA TALKING ABOUT WILL'S?