IGNORED

Hello

Cevno

Coming from India, shouldn't he be watching Manchester United ?

Second most populated nation on the earth now, and do me a favor and quit with all the damn nuisance cold calling phone calls ?

They must have have more fucking call centers out there than elephants by now..

How very welcoming of you.

Fuck Arsenal, I'd be better off with Millwall or something but already registered. And please keep your opinions to yourself next time. I don't want any trouble with other participants.

Is the author of this even from India? Or just someone from the UK moved over? The fact of the matter was, and i guess anyone can appreciate, get a lot of damn nuisance cold calls from India. Maybe someone never experienced such a thing, but unlikely. Twelve a day, sometimes up to twenty, even at weekends. Damn fucking nuisance. Anybody who has experienced these constant menaces can appreciate any frustration.

Of course it's most likely the author has nothing to do with this, just someone residing in the country, and that's all very well and good. It was more a swipe at the nation in question. (damn phone calls)

For arguments sake, a welcome to the latest member, even if most of new guys just say howdy and then never return.

Of course it's most likely the author has nothing to do with this, just someone residing in the country, and that's all very well and good. It was more a swipe at the nation in question. (damn phone calls)

Would you not be better off taking a swipe at the British companies that employ the call centre staff? Blaming a billion plus people for decisions made in UK board rooms is a bit ridiculous isn't it?

Fuck Arsenal, I'd be better off with Millwall or something but already registered. And please keep your opinions to yourself next time. I don't want any trouble with other participants.

Is the author of this even from India? Or just someone from the UK moved over? The fact of the matter was, and i guess anyone can appreciate, get a lot of damn nuisance cold calls from India. Maybe someone never experienced such a thing, but unlikely. Twelve a day, sometimes up to twenty, even at weekends. Damn fucking nuisance. Anybody who has experienced these constant menaces can appreciate any frustration.

For arguments sake, a welcome to the latest member, even if most of new guys just say howdy and then never return.

Well for cold callers what you could try is caller Id (the phone displays the callers number) or have the phone go to answer machine pretty quickly, you hear who is leaving a messags and pick it up if you want.......or just answer the phone and be cool, the person on the other end really dosn't want to talk to you, they are just trying to earn a min wage.

The most probable reason people just say howdy and never return is because they probably havn't been made particularly welcome!

I really should let this go now, got no more fucking sense I think, but once again nothing was aimed at the author involved. I have been mighty hacked off just lately with damn cold calls, mostly from India, and they can't even pronounce names properly. Damn nuisance is all it is. As Michael says in an above response, maybe I should just blame the United Kingdom or it's Goverment even, I bet they orchestrated the whole damn thing to begin with. Welcome again to the new person.