IGNORED

Hello, from Costa Rica

Costa Rican friend

Hello toffees, nice to meet you all.

I'm Costa Rican, obviously, male, almost 30 yo, not yet there though hehe, married, no children. And I work for a well known huge US company in accounting, that's why I defend myself in english.

It is pretty obvious that I'm opening my account influenced by Bryan Oviedo's recent acquisition. I just would like to say that I feel a deep respect for your team, your players, your history, your present and of course for you, the fans. Everton looks in great form, and it looks like you can achieve good things this season.

I do know a little bit about football, and I'm simply joining to talk about it, which is what you can expect from me, a fair nice talk.

Disclaimer, please excuse any typo, none sense sentence or error I could make from now on, although I speak english it is not my 1st language, and some times I cannot make my point as clear as I wish... not even in spanish!

Welcome Costa Rican Friend, I think you are the first person from Costa Rica we have had on here and it is a pleasure to spread the news about Everton.

As we all make lots of Typos, you shouldn't worry too much. I think Marcopolo can't speak English either, but he is fluent in Troglodyte. rofl.gif

Welcome Costa Rican Friend, I think you are the first person from Costa Rica we have had on here and it is a pleasure to spread the news about Everton.

As we all make lots of Typos, you shouldn't worry too much. I think Marcopolo can't speak English either, but he is fluent in Troglodyte. rofl.gif

Nah, he's crap at that too. jump for joy.gif