IGNORED

January

Finn balor

Moysie has stated there is no ginch in the pot in the next window. If its true how do we "freshen" the squad up? Do we sacrafice somebody for the greater good or hope we use the loan system to good use? I would try and get Romeau from Chelsea to provide competition for Gibson and go for Gudetti at City if he already isnt out on loan

Everton wouldn't exactly be wise to announce their financial intentions. If we are still near the top come January, I think we will see more new faces, even if they're loans.

I agree, given the deals from transfer deadline day that didnt go through i would be hopeful of one or two in during Jan even if just loan deals.

Moysie has stated there is no ginch in the pot in the next window. If its true how do we "freshen" the squad up? Do we sacrafice somebody for the greater good or hope we use the loan system to good use? I would try and get Romeau from Chelsea to provide competition for Gibson and go for Gudetti at City if he already isnt out on loan

Romeu would be a massive waste of wages IMO. He wouldnt add anything to our starting line-up apart from injury cover. Plus I think the last thing we need is another defensive midfielder. We need a spark more than anything but if I am honest I havent got a clue who than could be... Over to you Ten ;)

Romeu would be a massive waste of wages IMO. He wouldnt add anything to our starting line-up apart from injury cover. Plus I think the last thing we need is another defensive midfielder. We need a spark more than anything but if I am honest I havent got a clue who than could be... Over to you Ten wink.png

I can suggest a few. Who are cheap enough for Everton's budget but also exceptional young talents, whom I think could do a good job (in midfield) for the 1st team or at least the reserve/youth set-up.

Filip Đuričić - SC Herenveen (Cost a little more but well worth it)

CAM/RAM/LAM

Asier Illarramendi - Real Sociedad

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/asier-illarramendi/profil/spieler_59344.html

CDM/CM

Vincent Pajot - Rennes

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/pajot/profil/spieler_126699.html

CDM/CM/RB

Josua Guilavogui - Saint Etienne

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/people/france/38769/joshua-guilavogui

CDM/CM

Orhan Gülle – Gaziantepspor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHL0HRf9w1o

CM/CDM/CAM

Valon Berisha - Red Bull Salzburg (Just moved, so may cost a bit)

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=59271

CM/LM/RM

Mohamed El Nenny - Arab Contractors SC

(Check his video online...can't post anymore)

CDM/CM

Raw Players that could be good investments:

Konstantinos Fortounis - 1.FC Kaiserslautern - CAM/LAM/RAM

Andre Hoffmann - msv Duisburg (would need work but raw) - CDM/CM/CB

Georgi Milanov - Litex Lovech - CAM/CM

Oliver Buff - FC Zürich - CDM/CM/CAM

I knew you wouldnt let me down Ten! :)

That first video looks pretty impressive, especially with the way he almost glides with the ball at his feet. He has very good acceleration and loves a through ball. I bet Jelavic would love to see him here! My worry would be whether he is robust enough to play in the Premiership but having said that he does look very balanced, a bit like Oscar I would say.

I would love to be able to go around the world watching these games to spot talent.

My worry would be whether he is robust enough to play in the Premiership but having said that he does look very balanced, a bit like Oscar I would say.

Good comparison. People have nicknamed him the Mini-Modric in parts of Europe. Modric I think is an all rounder, a true playmaker, he was able to adapt to the league, even with his frame and there's no reason why Duricic couldn't. But as you say, Oscars attributes are closer in similarity. Duricic would be an excellent buy for Everton but big clubs will have noted him and he looks likely to be a very important player for Serbia, for many years to come.

Djuricic is a very good player indeed. His contract is up in the summer of 2014 so he'll only have one year left to go after this season, so maybe Heerenveen will be willing to do business. Ajax are after him though I believe.

I've heard/read that both United and the Shite are interested. Out of the two, he could pick United but in regards to the latter, he'll prefer to come to the bigger club on Merseyside :lol:

Hangeland's contract runs out at the end of the season, right footed but plays on the left side. Be worth a move if any of ours get inured, if not wait till the end of the season and replace Distin.

Be good for cover, I think he's way too slow. Jags isn't the quickest either, so we'd get skinned no end by nippy forwards/wingers. Distin is effective, because of his pace. I think we need a younger Distin.