IGNORED

Arsenal

pete0

It's an 8 o clock start, I wasn't quite aware, and time is pretty much up now.

Liverpool and West Ham losing, and I have to be pleased with that despite Tottenham in our vicinity, any Liverpool defeat is too much to bear in silence.

GAME OVER EVERTON 1 ARSENAL 1

Fuck that, it got tense near the end..

Mixed feelings right now

1 point ok if we are honest. Arsenal had a good game but everton still looked like winners. Everton are playing really good football but once again a referee cost us 2 points. Should have been a penalty.

Jelavic looking better. A few bad choices but a step forward. Pienaar looking a lot better but faded as the game went on. Fellaini a beast in the first half. Jagielka looked shit hot imo.

My motm is Baines by far. Did he let a cross passed him all game? Very good coming forward as usual.

Hibbos timing was off. Gibsons to. As to be expected really. Dustbin ok, osman ok. Naisith was actually looking a lot better in the second half. Was playing really well when DM took him off (!!!)

Hizelfritzel was bad today, oviedo ok but fairly careless on the ball.

Howard looked shaky but had a couple of great saves.

Without the deflection on hibbo in the first minute we would hae won.

Yes the referee today made another shit decision above all else and I did heard some talk about it on the radio where they said it was a bad decision, but as the game went into the closing stages, it really was getting tense and in the end I was kind of relieved to have got a point, or to merely avoid a defeat. We maintain our unbeaten home record also. Yes we could have won, or should have won, but they just as well could have been winners and it went a bit to and fro towards the end.

Chelsea didn't win, Liverpool beaten and West Ham also I think in the late game, and on the basis of that, I am content enough right now, but yes it could have been a better night for sure. Relief it's all over I think.

for the umpteenth time we were the better side on the park but got beaten by bad luck (deflection) and BAD REF - this is becoming unbearable - WHEN ARE THINGS GOING TO EVEN OUT ? for pete's sake - we get robbed game after game by bad decisions going against us - i am sure everybody have run out of excuses by now - i feel devastated and robbed once again ! If Moyes just turns the other cheek again i see him in the same light as the wife who gets beaten up every weekend but refuses to lay a charge - damn it enough is enough

Still in fifth due to a better goals differential than Tottenham. 4 behind west brom and 5 behind Chelsea. We really need to be more clinical. There's no point dominating games and playing amazing football if we can't put it in the net. But of course that's pretty obvious.

for the umpteenth time we were the better side on the park but got beaten by bad luck (deflection) and BAD REF - this is becoming unbearable - WHEN ARE THINGS GOING TO EVEN OUT ? for pete's sake - we get robbed game after game by bad decisions going against us - i am sure everybody have run out of excuses by now - i feel devastated and robbed once again ! If Moyes just turns the other cheek again i see him in the same light as the wife who gets beaten up every weekend but refuses to lay a charge - damn it enough is enough

I don't care! Sure it's a piss take but I'm not bitching about it. I'll let the kopites whine about ''it's never our fault were always the victim'' Bollox, jelly should have scored and we should not have been asleep for the first minute............ never mind our luck evens out.........

Still in fifth due to a better goals differential than Tottenham. 4 behind west brom and 5 behind Chelsea. We really need to be more clinical. There's no point dominating games and playing amazing football if we can't put it in the net. But of course that's pretty obvious.

Tottenham a point up according to the table