IGNORED

Italian Bargains

Nearly all of them to be honest :lol:

Although I have heard that players have come out and said they will stay with the club no matter what, don't know how true that is. High wages may be too crippling for them though if they drop down to that tier, im not sure what the financial implications would be. If a big offer comes in for any one of their players they may be forced to sell, have to wait untill tomorow to see the damage caused

But they throughly deserve it, and sadly the people who will suffer will be the fans who work their bollocks of to support their currupt clubs <_<

Gianluigi Buffon

Fereira da Rosa Emerson

Landry Bonnefoi

Pavel Nedved

Christian Abbiat

Mauro German Camoranesi

Alessandro Birindelli

Gianluca Zambrotta

Giorgio Chiellini

Manuele Blasi

Robert Kovac

Giuliano Giannichedda

Gianluca Pessotto

Claudio Marchisio

Federico Balzaretti

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Domenico Criscito

Alessandro Del Piero

Lilian Thuram

David Trezeguet

Jonathan Zebina

Fabio Cannavaro

Ruben Olivera

Patrick Vieira

Marcelo Zalayeta

Thats the current Juve team ^^^ cant see us getting many of them players but most will probaly want a move and would prob want premiership football so we could maybe get one or two but i doubt it...

well with the money they would lose they would prob just want to get the wage bill down so a few sharp loans pos for 2 years coz dont see them staying down for long so ask for a loan of 2 years on the longer contracted players its worth a shout because they wont want to lose them because they would have to spend millions getting them back might be worth a shot however highly highly unlikely

thats what i'd do anyway

well with the money they would lose they would prob just want to get the wage bill down so a few sharp loans pos for 2 years coz dont see them staying down for long so ask for a loan of 2 years on the longer contracted players its worth a shout because they wont want to lose them because they would have to spend millions getting them back might be worth a shot however highly highly unlikely

thats what i'd do anyway

37507[/snapback]

theyll wanna leave though

and to the person above me, why more english players, theyre not good enough. except barton theyre mroe often than not overpriced, we could do with a few more arteta like buys, id love montolivo is cry and get his name on my shirt

:unsure: we will have to be quick in their as a host of other clubs will have the same idea ,some top shelf players up 4 grabs me thinks B)

37620[/snapback]

those top shelf players will go to the top shelf clubs tho :( would like to see DM try and get at least 1 signing from those clubs but if he fails fair does he tried.