IGNORED

Barnsley fan here

looks like your in for England under 19 international John Stones. David Flitcroft gave his thought on the right wing back/ right back and what many in yorkshire are saying. Future England international centre back. In this recent press clip ( http://audioboo.fm/boos/1183180-david-flitcroft-on-the-future-of-john-stones-barnsleyfc ) he compares him to the likes of Rio Ferdinand.

I would like him to go to Everton than Wigan because quite simply i like everton and admire them a lot. This guy will not course you a minute of trouble because hes a very level headed lad.

Good luck for rest of the season.

I dunno why but despite him playing at right back so far I keep reading he's being tipped for being a

top centre back in the future, guess someone's seen something in him to suggest this although no

idea what that could be and having never seen him play I definitely cant

You lost me there dont know.gif

looks like your in for England under 19 international John Stones. David Flitcroft gave his thought on the right wing back/ right back and what many in yorkshire are saying. Future England international centre back. In this recent press clip ( http://audioboo.fm/b...ones-barnsleyfc ) he compares him to the likes of Rio Ferdinand.

I would like him to go to Everton than Wigan because quite simply i like everton and admire them a lot. This guy will not course you a minute of trouble because hes a very level headed lad.

Good luck for rest of the season.

Thanks very much, i have not seen anything of the lad but the reviews are good and he will definately get a game if he is good enough. I work with a Rochdale fan who raves about Flitcroft and says he was the one behind all the success Rochdale had

a question.

would he be likely to start at everton?

To be fair i couldn't tell you because i havent seen him play but he has competition as Coleman is progressing and Neville has pictures of Moyes doing nefarious things with a cocker spaniel and that means he usually plays.

Wikipedia already stating he is an Everton player, but there's been some funny business on those pages in recent weeks.

Best thing to do is just wait until I see some tangible confirmation that he's one of our players. I know nothing about the player incidentally.

Recent weeks?

Everything you read on Wikipedia was set in stone fact until some teenagers went a meddled with it a few weeks ago.

It's just something else to get angry about all said.

I thought there was something strange about the Stones page, and there had been some tampering evident.

It's up to the relevant people to enforce robust enough security measures to stop just these kinds of things from occuring.

Damn kids.... I'd meddle with their fucking necks, although the real blame should be on those who can't seem able to prevent these attacks or interference.

I think we've signed this player now of all things, but not 100 per cent on that. I'm getting quite irritated with these transfer things today and will they / won't they/ join the club. Doing my temper no favors so I'm going to sit out the rest of deadline day action until the time has passed and see what we have ourselves after the time of closure.