IGNORED

Frankie Boyle

thoward18

He's been a breath of fresh air in My eyes and one of the best modern day comedian/tv personality.

He just massively let's himself down for Me when He tries to make a joke of cancer which I know isn't personal but it actually is to many of us.

Sadly He's packed in/packing in stand up.....

I like him but didn't find his show Tramadol Nights to be any good.

It had some funny parts in it but in some sketches he tried too hard to be controversial that it back-fired and stopped being funny. However, I still bought it on DVD.

I've never watched him, although aware of the name. Seems like a questionable individual making risque comments about disabilities, color and religion for example. I wouldn't find that amusing, although some people seem to like what he does. Having nothing against him, just that it's a name that doesn't interest or I don't watch these 'humor' characters, regardless of what their content may include.

Seems to be a modern day Mike Read or Jimmy Davidson, but guessing the old names would be the best.