IGNORED

Tony Pulis

I'd have Pullis. Lovely man and has done similar to Moyes at Stoke, in keeping them in the Prem against all the odds. Until the last quarter, they had the tightest defence in the league too. Just don't know what his style of play would be like with decent footballers, as they were a physical side. wink.png

I'd have Pullis. Lovely man and has done similar to Moyes at Stoke, in keeping them in the Prem against all the odds. Until the last quarter, they had the tightest defence in the league too. Just don't know what his style of play would be like with decent footballers, as they were a physical side. wink.png

Felli would be held up as a role model I assume. (Nowt wrong with that though) :)

I wouldnt have Pulis anywhere near this club. His demise started when he started spending big money to try and improve the quality of Stoke's play and it hasnt worked. Pulis is a good manager when he sticks to what he knows and just like Big Sam, he will do a reasonable job but he wouldn't know what to do what with quality players.

Can't imagine Neville being new manager for them. That would never work out, and can't believe they'd even consider it, but what they do is their business.

Don't mind Pulis too much, and can't understand the animosity from some areas. Bit of a scruffy individual, no pride in appearance, but he has got results, made Stoke into an awkward side and even took them to a final or two. It was even a name I considered for the Everton job but have since gone off the idea, think we can maybe find someone else.