IGNORED

Woolwich attack

StevO

Absolutely crazy.

Brave women trying to help the poor guy. Feel sick at the thought of what's gone on there.

No messing from the police when they arrived. Seeing the video of the guy on itv, horrible.

I think there could be some trouble in London tonight.

Heard it on the radio out earlier. Can only give thoughts to the families involved at this most difficult time. Savage attack by some fucking crazies on just a member of the public going about their business. RIP to the individual that lost his life in todays sickening nonsense. Felt like saying more but had to edit.

If the EDL are going to stand up to these fucking idiots then I'm behind them. Something has to change, I'm sick of being a second-class citizen in my own country because of this.

Mate, 2 knobheads does not equate to being 'they're all knobheads'.

Do you think the racist vigilante mob are really any better?

Guest blueboy122

Enough is enough. These people need to be punished. They should be hung drawn and quartered just like in Tudor times. Acts of terrorism, burning poppies etc should be severly punished and I am not talking a few years in Butlins with playstation etc.

I feel so angry.

RIP to the lad and my god my heart goes out to the family.

If the EDL are going to stand up to these fucking idiots then I'm behind them. Something has to change, I'm sick of being a second-class citizen in my own country because of this.

Like I said, the idiots have been shot and are in hospital....so who are the EDL going to stand up to?

What is it about two nutters attacking someone in London that in any way affects you....let alone making you a second class citizenhuh.png?

if it is a terrorist attack surely they need to keep them alive to find out if it's the first in a string? if it isn't they need to keep them alive to find out it isn't...it's not as simple as an eye for an eye..that's what the edl fail to understand i think at times...if they feel so passionately about this country why not join the army and fight the war against these people? rather than walk the streets with sticks tryin to batter someone because they're muslim and take the easy glory when there's a false flag brigade goin on..extremists are wrong full stop..the edl to me are just another bunch of them..

i agree this country needs some changes..but we can't go back to the ways of just killing people for committing crimes..is that really the kind of society you'd want to live in? deportation is the answer..let their own country deal with them

deportation is the answer..let their own country deal with them

What about the ones who are born and raised here? Or the Human Rights Act stopping that deportation?

I'm not saying they should be punished with death btw, just asking the question.

And I can't believe they're labelling it as a terrorist attack. It's a racial attack, IMO.

What about the ones who are born and raised here? Or the Human Rights Act stopping that deportation?

I'm not saying they should be punished with death btw, just asking the question.

And I can't believe they're labelling it as a terrorist attack. It's a racial attack, IMO.

it's a tough one i know..but if you can't behave in this country you shouldn't get the right to live here..very hard to know what to do with the ones born and raised here..but are they often the problem? are these guys born and raised in england does anyone know?

They had Southern accents but obviously that doesn't mean they were born here.

This Government takes the piss. They're telling soldiers not to wear their uniforms now... So basically they're the ones being made to change to suit "outsiders".

This is fucking England. You don't like it, fuck off. You go to a Muslim country and they don't change their rules, you have to abide by their way of life or face the consequences (rightly so as well).

It's no wonder there's racism in this country when you've got a government that bows down and shits on it's own people to suit others.

What is it about two nutters attacking someone in London that in any way affects you....let alone making you a second class citizenhuh.png?

Far too many immigrants coming over here and fucking up our country. If you want to live over here then live by our rules - it's our country not yours so don't go round cutting up our citizens that were born and raised here.

Some good points in here (not that I agree with them all) but this was exactly what I thought....

....it immediately stirs up hatred and feeds the far right propaganda machine (Daily Express), manna from heaven for them.

Far too many immigrants coming over here and fucking up our country. If you want to live over here then live by our rules - it's our country not yours so don't go round cutting up our citizens that were born and raised here.

All immigrants cut people up do they? And they don't live by our rules....so presumably they'll be released without charge if they survive will they? Also, as Mark has pointed out, you don't know if they're immigrants or not do you? They might have been born and raised here.

And you live in Wales now so when the EDL close the border you'll be a foreigner!

notice my sig Zoo - one or 2 dickheads do not account for all immigrants.