IGNORED

Woolwich attack

StevO

The world seems to get worse every day. Crazy shit. A servicemen in civvies goes out for the day and gets offed. The perpertrators are not muslims; they are psychopaths; murderers. If the EDL do 'mobilise' themselves in retalitation, no doubt plenty of perfectly decent people will get it in the neck - just for looking like they might be muslim. When will the plebs on all sides of this pathetic vicious circle ever stop and think about how this works. Please stop the planet I'd like to get off now please.

All immigrants cut people up do they? And they don't live by our rules....so presumably they'll be released without charge if they survive will they? Also, as Mark has pointed out, you don't know if they're immigrants or not do you? They might have been born and raised here.

And you live in Wales now so when the EDL close the border you'll be a foreigner!

I don't have a problem with immigrants - what I'm saying is that the UK let's idiots like this get into our country far too easily. If people want to come to the UK to live then fine, no problem but at least have the decency to not go round attacking people.

I know these two are in the minority but it's happening more and more - something has to be done.

I don't have a problem with immigrants - what I'm saying is that the UK let's idiots like this get into our country far too easily. If people want to come to the UK to live then fine, no problem but at least have the decency to not go round attacking people.

I know these two are in the minority but it's happening more and more - something has to be done.

happens everywhere though mate. For example, I was allowed into Switzerland :D

99.9% of immigrants wont go around attacking people either. From my experience, from when I lived and worked in the UK, I was jumped twice by white locals and had a gun put to my face (working in a bookies in Manchester) by another white local. Dickheads know no religion, no country of origin. They spawn and spread throughout the world and should not be associated with the land they came from.

Zoo, we are a multicultural society.

It's great demanding things be done, but it's another thing altogether not having the answers, and demanding others find them. As for people entering the UK, at least they mostly do it legally, unlike our history, where we simply invaded everybody else, and stole to our agendas, not to mention the way we also treated certain folk during the slavery days. We can hardly accuse folk of not having decency, whilst as a nation, we are probably the worst on the planet historically.

I don't have a problem with immigrants - what I'm saying is that the UK let's idiots like this get into our country far too easily.

It's not easy at all....it's incredibly difficult and complex (if you're coming from outside the EU).

And look at all the problems they now have! shaking%20fist.png .

tongue.png

I was an immigrant in the UK when I lived there.

Anyway back on topic. Its a disgusting act of violence that took place yesterday and I feel for the victims family and friends. This was not an act of terrorism, it was 2 nutters with a lame excuse. Cant believe that the video of that idiot has been posted all over the world. He got what he wanted. His 15 minutes of fame and a place in history among the likes of Jack the ripper, Booth etc.

Guest blueboy122

I dont think Zoo is quite waving BNP banners he is just stating that these people need to properly punished and the goverment need to set a precedent down for this type of behaviour. Of course on times like these we reflect on the country as a whole for example the whole immigration issue etc. Any English man or any man/woman for that example will feel anger and want retrebution as we as country do so much the immigrants and it seems we dont get an awful lot back.

I know where your coming from Zoo.

I don't agree with just kicking them all out, because many muslims are very nice people(i know a few myself :)

What i do think though is we should kick out all these preachers and ban any from coming in, that preach this hate style of Islam, they don't hide themselves so we know where they are, so get them out imo.

Guest blueboy122

It's not easy at all....it's incredibly difficult and complex (if you're coming from outside the EU).

You must be joking?

Do you think these people wander upto the passport office and ask to be a citzen. They eat there passports and claim assylum etc.

Of course it would be difficult to get in (legal way) but thats not the problem it what we provide them with when there here thats why they will risk life and death to get here.

Why do immigrants not try and get into Russia or China?

Because they wouldnt recieve anything.

Guest blueboy122

I don't agree with just kicking them all out, because many muslims are very nice people(i know a few myself smile.png

What i do think though is we should kick out all these preachers and ban any from coming in, that preach this hate style of Islam, they don't hide themselves so we know where they are, so get them out imo.

Of course, I am sure most Muslims are law obiding citzens. And of course a number of them offer great services to this country.

Zoo has never said kick them all out. Hence why I posted.

I am an immigrant. I am not a muslim, I am not a christian or a jew or anything. I work, pay my taxes and enjoy living in the country that has the good grace to let me live here. The root problem is not immigration. The people that committed this crime, it seems to me, were not immigrants. You can't kick them out, because they are BRITISH. They were not muslim either, though they may have thought they were. I bet you 99% of muslims are horrified by what has happened. What these pricks are is murderers. Fucking idiots. Idiots that would have ended up robbing a bank, or raping someone, or punching you outside a pub. It just so happens that they seem to have had poison put in their ear by another fucking idiot who also thought they were muslim. Immigration plays a part in this, but it's a very small part compared to poor education, poverty, poor parenting, maybe even mental instability.

The problem isn't the few nutters out of every few hundred. It's the silent majority. Islam has a problem, how are they letting the fanatics radicalise normal peaceful people? They need to act strongly. Wasn't the nazi party just a bunch of idiots to start with till they ended up taking over the silent majority? And the communists in Russia also?

Islam has a problem all over the world. It is being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century and many people can't adjust. Christianity and Judaism have had longer to process change, going back to the Enlightenment. Most Muslims I know (including family) do act strongly, but what more can you do other than condemn and disassociate yourself?

Edited by formby

Yes.

The civilised world has gradually got rid (USA aside, although a lot of states have banned it).

If you think the way forward for the country is to fall in line with the likes of China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Iraq & Somalia then fine. Maybe we could go the whole hog and make them public and have people being flogged as side shows. It's the future!

I don't really see how keeping scum like this alive is for the better. It costs the tax-payer to keep them in prison when they have no right to a life at all. For me cases like this should be punished with death.

I think patto did a few posts up, or do you mean the Government.

I did mean that Bill, sorry I should have made myself clear.

As a matter of interest, what form of execution would be used for these sort of crimes? Hanging? Beheading? Burning at the stake? Poking to death with a pointy stick?

I've got far to much to say on matters like this in particular Islam and so on but really can't be bothered getting into it all. No racism or segregation in My views btw but now is not really the time.

RIP to the poor lad and condolences to His family in particular His two year old son