IGNORED

James Gandolfini

Cake

Anyone who hasn't taken the time to watch the whole series is missing out, without doubt in my mind the best serious TV i've seen by a mile. The characters and how they are developed is absolutely ground breaking. Its funny, sad, gruesome, gripping, thought provoking, shocking and above all brilliant.

Onto James Gandolfini, as a character Tony Soparano was possibly the most complex, arrogant, greedy, sensitive, callous, sly, smart, calculated, cheating, alpha male who also happened to be a devoted father and at times thoughful husband. How Gandolfini pulled off such a character is a testiment to his acting skills.

Very sad that a man with so much talent and young family died at the age of 51. He's left his imprint though. RIP.

RIP, great show, great actor, great bloke too by all accounts.

PS: they predicted it on the show:

04:18 in.

One of the best scenes, that's an intervention. Christopher takes no shit, he's one loose cannon. The way they lay in with the boots makes me laugh.

Great actor had a good range and was dependable on screen cant remember a bad performance. I always remember a small part he had in Get Shorty but played it so sincere

Anyone who hasn't taken the time to watch the whole series is missing out, without doubt in my mind the best serious TV i've seen by a mile. The characters and how they are developed is absolutely ground breaking. Its funny, sad, gruesome, gripping, thought provoking, shocking and above all brilliant.

Onto James Gandolfini, as a character Tony Soparano was possibly the most complex, arrogant, greedy, sensitive, callous, sly, smart, calculated, cheating, alpha male who also happened to be a devoted father and at times thoughful husband. How Gandolfini pulled off such a character is a testiment to his acting skills.

Very sad that a man with so much talent and young family died at the age of 51. He's left his imprint though. RIP.

brilliant summary Haf. Best wishes to his family and friends.