IGNORED

The Toffeetalk Room 101

thebluenose

Room 101...

Agree with most things on here already, (espec cloc's, central lane only club) even though the left lane is perfectly free.

Also dickhead drivers, ie on the motorway I was travellin at 80 and in the middle lane, overtakin about 3 trucks in a row. A wanker comes right up behind me wavin his arms about...yes he could have overtaken me but didn't and carried on wavin his arms about. Eventually he got past me only to brake harshly as everyone was slowin down. Not only that he had "Babe in the Car" thingy in the back window.

Another thing that annoys me is people who say they are 'random'. two things, wtf does that mean and just by saying that means they aren't random...

Another is finding a job, its so hard to get a job to pass the summer holidays by. I'm actually looking forward to going back to uni :o Anyone know where any jobs are goin?.. :)

Edited by TrueBlue

Mine is a never ending list, im going out so I will compile a few later

Mac, choose your words carefully about oasis :D:P

38944[/snapback]

Ian, when it comes to you I always choose my words carefully.

I personally feel Oasis are a little overrated. That is about as diplomatic as I get Ian. :P

ATB

Mac

Multi million pound companies whose customer sevice line puts you on hold for half your life due to lack of staff and then connects you to a call centre in India or Bulgaria. Following which you get to teach tme how to speak English but dont actually get any help with your own problem.

Fat women who ask if certain clothes make them look fat...its not the clothes!

People who spend hours trawling the web for shyte jokes and then forwarding it to everyone they know.

Adverts that get 20 decibels louder than the program you were just watching.

Multi million pound companies whose customer sevice line  puts you on hold for half your life due to lack of staff and then connects you to a call centre in India or Bulgaria. Following which you get to teach tme how to speak English but dont actually get any help with your own problem.

Fat women who ask if certain clothes make them look fat...its not the clothes!

People who spend hours trawling the web for shyte jokes and then forwarding it to everyone they know.

Adverts that get 20 decibels louder than the program you were just watching.

39155[/snapback]

thats is soooo annoying.

another one i hate is the chant 'EASY EASY EASY EASY' some lads at school do it all the friggin time even when they get a question right in school.

Bet there was a bird involved.

39306[/snapback]

:o how did you know? ;) asked dis girl whos me mate will she cum nd meet me (dats a snog for u older ppl) shes already seein me other mate, it happend like but im kinda regrettin it now as everyone knows including her fella, its all ok now tho so i get a gd long kiss off a fitty and its all ok ;):P

This thread has made me laugh so much!!!!!

And kissing has so many names when I went to uni lads kept coming up to me and asking if I had an old fella I thought this was odd and kept sayin yeah cos i though old fella meant your dad but apparently in yorkshire i means your boyf! All those men I turned down hey :angry:

And i think i'll cancel my breast implant operation after readin your views on them!

Claire said....And i think i'll cancel my breast implant operation after readin your views on them!

Yeah stay natural Claire. Not only is the look better, but also the Feel. ;)

To feel an implant is like having a Jacket Potato in your hand :blink: .........Yuk.

Claire said....And i think i'll cancel my breast implant operation after readin your views on them!

Yeah stay natural Claire.  Not only is the look better, but also the Feel. ;)

To feel an implant is like having a Jacket Potato in your hand  :blink: .........Yuk.

39687[/snapback]

I think what your reffering to are what I would call good old fashioned

BOOBS

Kissing = "Pashing off" downn under...!!!

First few times it came up in convo I was lost amigo's.

Same wif my 1st BBQ they said birng a Plate, im like wtf dont u lot have plates....Realisng later it of course meant to bring a plate of food (Nibblys etc) to share, as everyone brings a differing plate.