IGNORED

Jags Interview (On OS)

During his OS interview, Jags was talking about how things are new and different now and said:

"a new style, new schedule you know it can transform some peoples careers, so now maybe the boys who were feeling a little bit jaded or whatever it have had a little bit a buzz"

Any thoughts on who he's talking about as being jaded?

During his OS interview, Jags was talking about how things are new and different now and said:

"a new style, new schedule you know it can transform some peoples careers, so now maybe the boys who were feeling a little bit jaded or whatever it have had a little bit a buzz"

Any thoughts on who he's talking about as being jaded?

I think it's fair to say that style and schedule and jaded can be attributed to keeping the same manager who does things his way for too long without varying the approach.... Maybe.

I look forward to seeing if Martinez can rid some of the anxiety I often seen our players display in certain games.

Jaded (bewildered):- Osman, heitinga, Barkley, pienaar, jelavic, Fellaini,

Edited by Hafnia

was listening to moyes this morning on talksport, talking about giggs and how amazed he was by his quality etc. When it came to zaha it was "yeah I will have a look at him" - it just smacked of "I dont go for tricks and flair" - may be just me. But I think you will see over caution from him with flair players.

was listening to moyes this morning on talksport, talking about giggs and how amazed he was by his quality etc. When it came to zaha it was "yeah I will have a look at him" - it just smacked of "I dont go for tricks and flair" - may be just me. But I think you will see over caution from him with flair players.

No, David Moyes was never one for tricks and flair. Caution and prudence would be more appropriate words, and it's been highlighted recently that it's not always a good idea to talk about what he does at Manchester United now but got a feeling some of those players before with Ferguson who were allowed freedom to roam, will feel a little more restricted with the new manager, and said it before, just don't feel his tactical strategies were (or are) at all right for a club such as he has moved to.