IGNORED

Everton-themed trains in New York City

Louis

• 2 weeks later...

I think they would probably recognize most clubs in New York -- very diverse city.

I was in NYC last month visiting some friends and we stumbled into a bar around 3 AM for a last beer, and the entire bar was adorned with Everton scarves, pennants, flags and kits. Turns out we just happened to stumble into the NYC Everton Supporter's bar. Sheer coincidence and none of my friends understood why I was so happy. Loving the Premier League subway cars, just wish i could have seen one last month...might have "broken the seal" on the liverpool car

I think I would have attempted some level of attack on any Liverpool design, but it's not worth an arrest or taken to jail for. Furthermore, It's only going to be a matter of time before they get vandalized or subject to some kind of defacing incident. It's got to be a green light for some individuals. But at the end of the day, it's all about profits and just another commercial venture.

I have it on good authority that liverpool fc have complained to the train company, they are upset that their carriage isn't included in the first 4 carriages, it's a conspiracy that's keeping them from being in the first 4, it's not fair.

It was pointed out that the position of the carriages was arranged in order of how the premiership table finished last season, so if you want the liverpool carriage you'll find it just a bit lower down the platform behind the Everton one.

The Everton one didn't cost as much to build or run.Although the rail network expect more people to use the liverpool carriage, it was pointed out to them that 1 Blue seat was worth 20 red ones.

Edited by Blue 250