IGNORED

True Blue

c1982

At first glance, I thought it read 'Billy Bingham'

As a rule, I can't abide television commercials in any capacity, just a goodamn nuisance and distract from what you're trying to view, but will make an exception this time around.

Just viewed from the above link, and pleased for Mr Ingham that he was able to participate and some of it was quite poignant. May he witness many more of our games for some time to come, to add to all his matchday experiences.

• 7 months later...

:rofl: been a long week then?

It has tbh

just got off the phone to the council. Been trying to get a new ref for months to pay council tax and I'm still waiting for the reference and this time when I called up they informed me of arrears from one person from the flatshare that has not paid and that I'm liable as well better yet it's already with a debt collection agency!

Edited by pete0

It has tbh

just got off the phone to the council. Been trying to get a new ref for months to pay council tax and I'm still waiting for the reference and this time when I called up they informed me of arrears from one person from the flatshare that has not paid and that I'm liable as well better yet it's already with a debt collection agency!

that blows man!