IGNORED

It's Here

rubecula

Good news mate

Why you going back? Just monitoring and check ups I hope

Need more surgery Matt. Going back on Thursday morning but that is just to see if I am up for the op. Operation should happen soon (please god) I can not return to work until after it and I am now really desperate to get some pennies. :(

Need to have a good read while I am recovering LOL

Edited by Rubecula

Bloody hell, more?! Best of luck mate

Hope all goes well, Rubes.

Thanks guys I am hoping it will be the last one to be honest I have now been off work since the middle of February and I have no money left. (Apparently I am not entitled to any benefits as I am not looking for a job) So I need to get this one out of the way asap. Probably still find walking very difficult for some time though, but I do get the use of a Blue Badge for the time being.

I do a lot of reading, and being in a hospital bed will encourage me to read the book in peace and quiet.

Not entitled to benefits?! Bloody Nora... Are you not getting support from work?

No Matt nothing from that tight fisted bunch. :crying smiley:

Sadly the main culprit is the HR Manager, and when I first went to see him after I came out of the hospital my sisters came with me in case I fell over or something. Their comments were along the lines "Nasty jumped up ****" "What an obnoxious Scouse ****" (which is something coming from a scouse family eh?) And the worst one " That ****ing Bluenosed ****. Kick his ****ing head in at the turnstiles."

And I didn't tell them he was Scouse, a bastard or a blue. :dry:

I wonder why the convent never let them join. :doh:

I did get £70 per week sick pay but only until August. Now though ..... :mad: