IGNORED

Arcade?

GoldfishMemory

What happened to the arcade? Come to think of it what happened to Mac the self styled king of the arcade?

Arcade crashed after a software update and Louis never got round to reinstalling.....or maybe he couldn't, not sure. There were very few people using it anyway I think so not much complaint when it disappeared.

Mac doesn't come on any more.....I had a chat with his partner a couple of weeks back and he was off on one of his trips to Scotland (sure you remember what they were about) but he's OK.

I miss the arcade too but it is Louis' site so it is up to him what is on it. No complaints as I can play bejewelled elsewhere and mahjongg and stuff like that

There are other websites :huh:? Nobody told me....I thought the internet just existed for ToffeeTalk :unsure:. I feel foolish.

Arcade crashed after a software update and Louis never got round to reinstalling.....or maybe he couldn't, not sure. There were very few people using it anyway I think so not much complaint when it disappeared.

Mac doesn't come on any more.....I had a chat with his partner a couple of weeks back and he was off on one of his trips to Scotland (sure you remember what they were about) but he's OK.

Cheers for the Mac update MikeO he was a great guy Mac with his love of, how was it he used to put it.... 'red wine and big breasted women'.

See not such a GoldfishMemory afterall!

Mine are on disc from a Christmas pressie a few years ago :happy:

Haha, i actually have the entire internet on a cd. Back in the day a company in sweden copied the entire internet and sold it on a cd to those not able to afford an internet connection. Ive got one of those CDs the other year to keep for the future. Internet memorabilia.

There wasnt much on the internet back then. I had a website on it. Hosted by angelfire for those who remember. It was called Redwing75.

Back then you had to type a lot of ~ in the url to find websites.

i spent hours and hours playing on that arcade. it was nice because we were only against each other, and i havent found anything like it since. man i miss that prospector game lol

I remember being quite proud of owning the forum's best distance on Scrat Jump. :D

Wouldn't really have time to play the arcade anymore though, so probably just as well that it's not there to tempt me.