IGNORED

Mark Tw@#ttenburg baxk at Goodison

Closest I have seen to corruption on a pitch was him and collina.

I seriously would have had him investigated for match fixing, a ref has more power to affect the outcome than some players (goal keepers aside). The most one sided diusplay of refereeing which surely had more behind it.

The most favourable accusation I can make is that he was some sort of Stevie G fanboy, who he had a man crush on.

The worst is that he took some payment to ensure Liverpool won.

My tv had a near death experience that day. Never seen anything like it. I hope as he walks out he gets it

I was in Greece and got the kick off time wrong so got to a bar just in time to watch Neville playing goalkeeper.....in retrospect very glad I missed the majority of the game.

In all honesty it is going to be very difficult for him to ref this any which way he wants.

• Any 50/50 decisions that go against us will see the crowd get right onto him
  • Any 50/50 decisions that go in our favour will see him being classed as trying to atone for derby game

Do they think fans have short memories? it's going to be a no win situation for him