IGNORED

Ciro Immobile

11 hours ago, Bailey said:

Just in respect of your last comment about City signings, don't forget that Man City had a very old team to start with. Toure, Zabeleta, Silva, Sagna, Clichy, Caballero, Nolito, Kolarov, Navas, Bravo, Fernandinho were all above 30 and Aguero, Otamendi and Fernando were only at most a couple of years behind. City needed to bring in a lot of young players to compliment these older heads.

I don't think Klopp had the same problem but it would be hard to play Klopp's way as your at the end of your career.

I agree with the first point entirely. We targeted so many of the wrong type of players but having so many managers in that short spell hasn't helped either because they all want different things as well. We desperately need a period of consolidation so that we can try and build something and allow both the manager and Brands to get things right.

I would though add on the point in bold that I don't believe for one second that any of our previous managers were here to make up the numbers.

Totally agree we need to give carlo and the squad he wants, time to play the way he wants and get to know one another.  Time will tell, hopefully the fans and moshiri are patient