IGNORED

Tranmere Rovers

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Be tough for them to remain in that league. I think it's too soon for them.

I don't think it will.  They will get the benefit of Everton and Liverpool loan players.

We aren't gonna send our young lads to league two for competitive games - league one is perfect.   They can stay local as per normal.   

I think tranmere will do ok. They obviously can't keep the same team - but with the right moves in the market they have the potential support and revenue to make a go of it. 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Gonna go and watch them tommorow v Rochdale with the boy. He’s getting in to watching footie more now so he wants to go. 

I had two season tickets with them as a kid when we couldn’t afford the Everton one. £50 for the season with discounts for cup games. Highlight was seeing the Rovers 0-3 down at half time to a top tier Southampton and coming back to win 4-3. 

I went to see them a couple of seasons ago when they were in the Conference.  They came to Maidenhead.  I think it was the second or third game of the season, lovely sunny day, live on BT TV but can't remember the score!  I think they beat us 1 - 0.