IGNORED

The Contender 2

Zed

i rem readin botu tht guy killing himself, was sad, because i remember a scene on the show were it had him backstage with his kid and he was cryign i think, it was really heart warming, he really seemed to love his kid, and i liked the guy , was very sad, i can't judge though, i don't understand, but i'm not a fan of suicide

• 4 weeks later...
I looked on the information bit on ntl digital to see what happened in it, and it said that it was one of the most memorable fight - for all the wrong reasons. Why?

47767[/snapback]

I missed it mate was gripped my Murphys Law this week but i caught the very end where that Ebo bloke the one with the Buddist earings was being put in an ambulance after the fight was stopped by the ref. Gona watch the repeat at the weekend but i thought he had a chance of winning, his reccord was something like 30 fights 28 wins by KO!!!!

Ebo Won the 1st 3 rounds and then was knocked out by a killer punch by michael stewart. he was then taken in an ambulance for precautionary scans.

The guide told you it would be memorable but the only reason i could see was that the wives and kids had gotten close during training so it was a difficult fight for the families

• 4 weeks later...