IGNORED

Pre-season: Leicester (Bangkok)

Louis

This kicks off in under an hour.

It seems like a long way to go for one friendly game.

Starting XI: Joel, Hibbert, Distin, Duffy, Garbutt, McCarthy, Barry, McGeady, Naismith, Osman, Pienaar

To our American friends, 'Leicester' is pronounced the same as 'Lester', not 'Lie-cester'. :D

This kicks off in under an hour.

It seems like a long way to go for one friendly game.

Starting XI: Joel, Hibbert, Distin, Duffy, Garbutt, McCarthy, Barry, McGeady, Naismith, Osman, Pienaar

To our American friends, 'Leicester' is pronounced the same as 'Lester', not 'Lie-cester'. :D

Probably due to our ties with Thailand (pardon the aweful pun).

I dont know why liecester though.

Leicester are sponsored by a Thai bookmaker (King Power), we are sponsored by a Thai brewery.

They're a duty free company and their owners also own Leicester. They're the ones who set the match up for their 25th anniversary.

Also, Leicester's line-up is this:

Schmeichel, Konchesky, De Laet, Moore, Morgan, Albrighton, Knockaert, Drinkwater, James, Ulloa, Nugent

Which isn't our strongest, but I expect Vardy, Mahrez, and Schlupp to come on for Nugent, Albrighton, and Konchesky respectively at some point through the match

They're a duty free company and their owners also own Leicester. They're the ones who set the match up for their 25th anniversary.

Also, Leicester's line-up is this:

Schmeichel, Konchesky, De Laet, Moore, Morgan, Albrighton, Knockaert, Drinkwater, James, Ulloa, Nugent

Which isn't our strongest, but I expect Vardy, Mahrez, and Schlupp to come on for Nugent, Albrighton, and Konchesky respectively at some point through the match

Some expert advice; I always look to see if I can get some decent value from promoted teams in my Fantasy Football fifteen. Provisionally have Morgan and Drinkwater; does that sound like a good idea or should I be looking elsewhere?