IGNORED

Pre-season: Leicester (Bangkok)

Louis

You can see Gibson and Alcaraz have missed a lot of football, they look nowhere near up to standard.

Naismith didn't look bad, Garbutt looked decent and McCarthy ran about a lot but can't really think of any positives.

Gibson looks like hes never seen a football!

Most interesting thing about the game might be the formations we used? Played the regular 4-2-3-1 in the first half. Then I think Holland's 5-2-1-2 in the second half up until the 70th minute when Distin went out and we played a diamond?

Hopefully we'll never see Tony Hibbert playing left wing back again. Garbutt did well in the first half. None of the other youngsters done anything impressive.

Bit naff. Appeared to be playing some kind of 3-6-1 formation. Garbutt, lundstram and long all looked promising. Roebles, duffy, McAleny all looked out of their depth. Gibbo just looked drunk.

What promising things did they do? Just avoiding doing anything particularly bad?

A combination of waiting on players to come nack from the world cup and waiting on new signings has de-railed our pre season abit in my opinion.

Need to pick things up soon as we cant afford another slow start to the season. Them 3 back to back draws to start last season may of coat us dearly at the end of the season. And that was all to do with the felliani baines saga. Hope the same thing doesnt happen due to the lukaku saga....

Most interesting thing about the game....

Most interesting thing about the game for me was the fact that Leicester have their names on their back in straight lines, but Taylor-Fletcher's was curved. Other than noticing that it was a pretty unexciting hour and a half.

Apart from maybe a couple of tackles from Stones.

Some expert advice; I always look to see if I can get some decent value from promoted teams in my Fantasy Football fifteen. Provisionally have Morgan and Drinkwater; does that sound like a good idea or should I be looking elsewhere?

Morgan doesn't and I'm a bit worried about him in the premiership to be honest. Vardy's a cheap option and was probably our second best player after Drinkwater last year. Will probably cause a few problems with his pace. I have Kasper as well.