IGNORED

Leicester v Everton - remembering

I echo Broughton's post

No fan should go to a football game and not return home

Agree completely, unfortunately another two fans lost their lives inside our stadium last season, a lifelong city fan suffered a heart attack in the concourse before a match, and a Doncastor fan had an aneurysm in the stands at our last match, our win sent Donny down and obviously we were presented with the championship trophy after the game. It was hard to celebrate as where I was sat when the trophy was presented we could see the panic amongst their fans as paramedics worked frantically on the poor chap.

Agree completely, unfortunately another two fans lost their lives inside our stadium last season, a lifelong city fan suffered a heart attack in the concourse before a match, and a Doncastor fan had an aneurysm in the stands at our last match, our win sent Donny down and obviously we were presented with the championship trophy after the game. It was hard to celebrate as where I was sat when the trophy was presented we could see the panic amongst their fans as paramedics worked frantically on the poor chap.

Yeah I was in the same turnstile as the city fan and saw it happen. Horrible stuff. Puts things into perspective

When I was posting this and thinking about it, to an outsider it would seem like we are cursed!

Ha ha, it did a bit but I was just pointing it out a little lightheartedly.

You're right though, no fan should not come home and it was really decent of you to remember our lad so respect to you for that.

It's our first season in the Premiership for ten years and whilst many will be celebrating can we all spare a thought for the family of Bernard Murphy who died whilst attending this fixture ten years ago when he was struck by a piece of hoarding.

Leicester fans will be thinking of you.

JLS