IGNORED

Take a look at this

Bill

A lot of people on here should try reading their mailbox, Its a wonderful accessory to the forum. Its the envelope just above the search bar at the top right of the page.

It allows people from thousands of miles apart to speak to each other, Just press a few keys and it arrives at its destination almost immediately. Its a marvellous tool for making contact with the outside world.

Edited by Bill

Do we have a spam policy?

Its so frustrating Steve, I go to the trouble of sending out 60 PMs to people, they only need to send one back to reply.

About 40 have not yet read them, even though most were sent a month ago, 20th july when i organised the league,

Another 20 have been read but none have had the decency to reply, you should all hang your heads in shame.

Common courtesy is not so common after all.

Edited by Bill

Yer, if you use your phone it doesn't show unless you actually look for them. I only noticed mine because I get an email when I get one and I have my emails direct to my phone for work so knew it was there but I had to look for the message on my phone rather than there being a notification to alert me there is one there.

Steve, the PMs are a month old, if they havent seen them by now they must be going about with their eyes closed.

Either way, naming and shaming isnt going to help Bill. Just take as its their loss :)

I dont want it to help Matt, try sending out 60 invites and not getting one reply, see how you feel.

There wont be any more invites going out.

Edited by Bill

To be honest, I would've just opened a thread, let people join who wanted to and not bothered with individual invites :)

If its not to name and shame then I've no idea what the point of this thread is...

It is to name and shame Matt, that is the idea of the thread, I said further up they should hang their heads in shame,

I dont want to get into a dispute with you or Steve, I've let my feelings be known so i'll leave it at that.

Cheers

Steve, the PMs are a month old, if they havent seen them by now they must be going about with their eyes closed.

See my above post Bill mate, honestly you don't know they're there and if you've not signed up to receive an email when you get one you would be oblivious. Also people use a specific email address to sign up for boards sometimes so their main address doesn't get cluttered up by forums they browse as a hobby so some probably never read the email addy that they signed up with.

I wouldn't take it personally mate.

It is to name and shame Matt, that is the idea of the thread, I said further up they should hang their heads in shame,

I dont want to get into a dispute with you or Steve, I've let my feelings be known so i'll leave it at that.

Cheers

Bill, like Paddock, J and I have said, different platforms dont show your messages.

Have you tried using the apps or mobile version of the site?

Edited by StevO

Bill, like Paddock, J and I have said, different platforms dont show your messages.

Have you tried using the apps or mobile version of the site?

Steve, there has been several posts about the PMs,

The opening line of this thread .......

Take a look and if your on this list, try reading your mailbox, 95% of that list have been on the forum day after day after day.

This was posted further up in this thread ..............

Anybody else who is still thinking over whether to come into the competition or not, had better make a decision before Midnight MONDAY 11TH AUGUST

i wont be around until the following Monday and the footy season would have already started ON THE 16TH. Its make your mind up time folks.

It would help if people read their PMs, I have 49 PMs in my Mailbox waiting to be read or answered.

And another in the fantasy footy thread...

Still looking for more Toffeetalkers to Join us in the league, Theres 24 at the moment but we could do with a dozen more for bigger and better prizes.

And still waiting for a lot of people to read their PMs, and a lot more to answer them, a simple yes or no would be enough, Its not so difficult,

And this, posted in what grinds your gears ....

What i find frustrating ... people who dont read their PMs.

Even more frustrating ... people who do read them, and dont bother to reply.

How can they not see them, All threads have had well over 100 views since i posted them, they dont need to see their mailbox if they read the forum,

Probably most on that list has already seen One, Two or all the threads, but are still keeping a very low profile.

I shake my head in dis-belief.

Thats all.

PS.... Sorry Tonka, but you can still join if you want to.

Edited by Bill

Steve, there has been several posts about the PMs,

The opening line of this thread .......

Take a look and if your on this list, try reading your mailbox, 95% of that list have been on the forum day after day after day.

This was posted further up in this thread ..............

Anybody else who is still thinking over whether to come into the competition or not, had better make a decision before Midnight MONDAY 11TH AUGUST

i wont be around until the following Monday and the footy season would have already started ON THE 16TH. Its make your mind up time folks.

It would help if people read their PMs, I have 49 PMs in my Mailbox waiting to be read or answered.

And another in the fantasy footy thread...

Still looking for more Toffeetalkers to Join us in the league, Theres 24 at the moment but we could do with a dozen more for bigger and better prizes.

And still waiting for a lot of people to read their PMs, and a lot more to answer them, a simple yes or no would be enough, Its not so difficult,

And this, posted in what grinds your gears ....

What i find frustrating ... people who dont read their PMs.

Even more frustrating ... people who do read them, and dont bother to reply.

How can they not see them, All threads have had well over 100 views since i posted them, they dont need to see their mailbox if they read the forum,

Probably most on that list has already seen One, Two or all the threads, but are still keeping a very low profile.

I shake my head in dis-belief.

Thats all.

PS.... Sorry Tonka, but you can still join if you want to.

I don't read the fantasy football thread at all I don't read the what grinds your gears because I havve no interest in bikes.

Bill some people just read the rumourama section. I read this board for months as a guest but only read the rumourama bit because initially I was only looking for transfer rumours and that section came up in a google search. I would imagine others just read the Everton related atuff mate. Not everyone is a member in the sense of the word that they avidly read everything on the board.

I can't understand why you're so upset. I appreciate you've taken the time to post them, some may not of realised others may be annoyed that you're pestering them with it. I son't mean no offence saying that and I'm not for a single second suggesting you're doing anything wrong I'm just trying to point things out from the other side of the fence. Some people may not be interested and have not yet had time to respond or meant to and forgot. Others may just think by them not replying you will assume they aren't interested and others may not want to but feel awkward saying no so ichoose to ignore it because they feel awkward replying with a no.

It takes all sorts to make the world go round matey but to berate people for something when there's plenty of reasons why they haven't replied is wrong in my eyes.

Everyones different mate and different people react different to different things. Some are also ignorant but that's their lookout and you shouldn't let it worry you so much.

Maybe people just can't be arsed replying. As said a thread would have been much better and less time consuming for yourself.

Thats the whole top and bottom of the thread, It can't be any easier to press reply, type Yes or No click send. takes about five seconds.

If somebody asked you something in the street, would you ignore them completely. ??? Its really fookin rude, thats what it is.