IGNORED

Everton V Club America

Zed

Cant believe no-one has started this thread yet

Anyways, will any of you late nighters be tackling this one at 2am, what time is it on in Aus

I believe Johnson is fit to play, hopefully he can get a couple of confidence boosters and victor can continue to impress

Might watch but the problem is that the computer is in my bedroom so I have to turn down the brightness and curb the abuse/encouragement/celebrations to avoid waking the wife :( ....could ask her to kip on the sofa-bed downstairs I guess but I'm quite fond of my testicles staying attached :lol: !

I'll be up but I wont be watching, just get the score every now and then.

Any predictions for the game?

1-0 to us Johnson (Im going to keep on going for him until he scores)

42176[/snapback]

maybe ur y he isnt scoreing ur a bad omen ;) i think 2-0 to us AJ and anichebe

Take anything positive at all out of it Mike?. Not being sarcastic, BTW.

I enjoyed it, not much, but a bit.

After all, mediocre Everton is better than no Everton.

ATB

Mac

42416[/snapback]

erm, it wasn't that bad, i'd have been a bit more pleased if it were agaisnt a better side

i thought davies did well again, and has been possibly our best player in the pre-season, well he and arteta, the free-kick was nice, and we were a little unlucky to win, but thats the thing with 1-0 leads, we need to create a little morestill and be mroe ruthless

AJ wasn't great i think he looks a bit behind on the fitness level, prolyl through injury, but he only really has glimpses, but overall it was ok, but we blew it

and before any1 says im inconsistant, i said disappointed because of the fact we weren't able to capitalise on possession and the 1-0 lead, again a lesser club which i think noone can argue they are, i would have expected us to be able to close out the game, and that was disappointing for me

Edited by CraccerC

Take anything positive at all out of it Mike?. Not being sarcastic, BTW.

I enjoyed it, not much, but a bit.

After all, mediocre Everton is better than no Everton.

42416[/snapback]

Tell the truth I've only really skipped through it today, didn't watch it live and haven't had time to have a good look today...probably won't find time before me hols now...get glared at if I spend too much time on here instead of offering moral support while Debbie packs :lol: .

But like you said it's better than nothing...McFadden put in a great run to get the free kick that the goal came from and Arteta's gonna become as useful as Sheeds from 25yds if he keeps it up...Teflon got nowhere near any of the pens though :rolleyes: .

who took the pens.

42402[/snapback]

BEATTIE..........taken twice........yes

STUBBS..........crossbar............no

DAVIES...................................yes

ARTETA...................................yes

PISTONE.................................yes. (thats one for Adam) :)

Teflon got nowhere near any of their pens. :(

Licker.