IGNORED

West Ham (Away)

markjazzbassist

can't see it - but my guess is its something to do with Kendall? I seen it last night, totally disgusting.

That said I wouldn't be happy if other fans were gloating about a tackle that was a yellow or arguably a red that had a key player out for 3 months.

Thats said, the twitter feed has about 70,000 followers and it is a disgrace.

It wasn't.

But i've just seen what you're talking about. WH fans mocking Kendall, Madeline McCann and Hillsborough....wow. Sick fucks.

when you see that you kinda want them to get relegated.

Goes to show what a poor team they have been for so long when they react like that to a decent player getting injured. Then again are we surprised? They were so small time that they never got over Ince wearing a united top before the signing was announced.

when you see that you kinda want them to get relegated.

Goes to show what a poor team they have been for so long when they react like that to a decent player getting injured. Then again are we surprised? They were so small time that they never got over Ince wearing a united top before the signing was announced.

Some of the abuse McCarthy is getting on twitter from them is disgusting and for them to mock Kendalls death just shows how low life these scumbags are

Some of the abuse McCarthy is getting on twitter from them is disgusting and for them to mock Kendalls death just shows how low life these scumbags are

You know what, bad tackles happen in football - its an unfortunate side of the game.

I'm pretty sure they never had an issue with Kevin Nolan targetting players.

Unsurprisngly they are ranked 3rd in the worst fans behind villa and stoke.... bravo.

Even if it should have been a red, and I don't think it should have been, Payet is still out 3 months. The red card doesn't make him heal faster. McCarthy is supsended for the next match, but he'd be back for the next match with WHU. Maybe they outright win the match if it is red, but that isn't a given.

I don't want to see any players get injured but it happens. It happened to us with Cleverly earlier this year. It sucks, but it is part of it, and it is useless to bitch about it.