IGNORED

West Ham (Away)

markjazzbassist

I'd hardly say calling him an average manager is slating him, and you can't say he's proven anything yet. Anyone can have a good run, lets see where they are end of the season eh? Not everyone is swayed by every little bit of information, ahem... markjazzbassist ... ahem.

Lol I was using my modern reporting techniques Romey. Won't let the truth get in the way of trying to throw you under the bus ;)

Two hours from the start, thinking about lineup. I assume the only questions involve the front four, as I'd be surprised to see anyone starting other than Howard, Coleman, Stones, Funes Mori, Galloway, McCarthy, and Barry.

Lukaku and Kone seem highly likely. I myself would prefer to see two wingers, specifically Deulofeu and Mirallas, so I have a question for the many of you more familiar with both W Ham and match tactics. Are there either likely advantages or disadvantages of starting two wingers against this club?

If advantages, then maybe Barkley moves to bench, and we finally get to see Deulofeu and Mirallas together (unless Lennon?). If disadvantages, then I suppose the only question might be whether Naismith might start ahead of Barkley.

No way will Barkley be dropped, in my opinion. I see us going with:

Howard

Coleman Stones Funes Mori Galloway

McCarthy Barry

Deulofeu Barkley Kone

Lukaku

The best way to play West Ham is to go at them. I have a feeling both teams will concede a few today.

Nice. Quick What's the score going to be so I can stick a ton on it!